Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Progress

Same happened to us, lost three days of progress. This ruins regatta scores for weeks to come
    Co-op Mikkamakka

I have lost 2 days at least of progress, dollars gems, regatta. Went right back to installing of the tree of light after the update!!

This is beginning to sound more and more like a Playrix problem and perhaps they are at work fixing it. Since my initial setback and my own work to catch up . . . things seem fine, so have hope.

I also lost days of progress. I only play on my Kindle so I shouldn't be syncing with any other devise. I have tried the re-install but that did not work.

OMG!! Me too, I was on level 29, LOTS of money, gems, factories,just sent off my first ship. I lost all of that, Was back to winter time, back to level 26, only $5,000, no ship, very few factories, less people, The Regatta..... I had finished days ago ,now it says I am on my third task! My co-op group not happy either, all those points lost!! I have uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled so many times still WHERE IS MY GAME??!!!!!!

I used to be known as fiery mercenary 15355. I lost that act somewhere.
    I have started a new account under cirruscruiser . I would like to get my old game andstandingsback

Same has happened to me thinking of deleting the game

Is it weird that absolutely nobody from the game is replying to any of us, either in the game or here? I don't want to sound spoiled, but this is their website and forum.

I have lost progress since updating tree of light gone t cash special offer Ipurchased regatta tasks I had completed gone

I just opened the game. Daily bonus appeared, though I had collected it this morning. Showed I had returned to day 1 of bonus. I've played very day for months. My rating points appear correct, but it was exactly like it was 7 days ago. Lost zoo buildings, progress on Chinese New Year. It is like I ignored the game for 7.5 days.