Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Mint: How many ingots for how many coins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Marigold
    Guest

    The Mint: How many ingots for how many coins

    Where do you find the mint to build?

    Not that I think I'll build it anyway, no need for coins, no land to build it on. Just curious.
    Does it supply or need ingots

    thanks.
    Last edited by Graylady; 02-14-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Clearer title

  2. #2
    Orangecrush
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Where do you find the mint to build?

    Not that I think I'll build it anyway, no need for coins, no land to build it on. Just curious.
    Does it supply or need ingots

    thanks.
    Go to build the font with the yellow hat tap on it and go to special then scroll right.

  3. #3
    PurplePikmin
    Guest
    I'd be interested to know what the Mint requires to output coins if someone could please advise? If it's purely ingots then I'll leave it unbuilt as I struggle to get enough ingots to upgrade factories without spending them on coins!

  4. #4
    Krizzpy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePikmin View Post
    I'd be interested to know what the Mint requires to output coins if someone could please advise? If it's purely ingots then I'll leave it unbuilt as I struggle to get enough ingots to upgrade factories without spending them on coins!
    Just finished the mint (being level 69 I build it only because I was curious )

    You need:
    3 bronze ingots for 600 coins (takes 7 hours)
    2 bronze ingots and a silver one for 1050 coins (11 hours)
    5 bronze ingots and a gold one for 1500 coins (15 hours)
    6 bronze ingots and a platinum one for 2000 coins (18 hours)

  5. #5
    PurplePikmin
    Guest
    Thanks for the info Krizzpy, that's a lot of ingot for not many coins so I shan't bother building the Mint just yet, if at all.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Thanks a lot for all this Krizzpy Great info !

  7. #7
    Lightbox
    Guest
    Thanks for the info on that. I wish we could reverse the process and exchange coo n s for bigots. I'm getting low now with the shipping demands

  8. #8
    Ralph0989
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Thanks for the info on that. I wish we could reverse the process and exchange coo n s for bigots. I'm getting low now with the shipping demands
    Oh Lightbox... I really needed a good laugh today... Coons for bigots!!! LOL!!!

  9. #9
    harry26
    Guest
    it's purely ingots then I'll leave it unbuilt as I struggle to get enough ingots to upgrade.

  10. #10
    Lisbeth6
    Guest
    I was wondering if anyone found it useful. I built it (took a looong time) but don't see the point of using it. I can sell 600 coins worth of merchandise in a couple of hours AND keep my ingots. I doubt I'll use it. Too bad, it was an interesting concept.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •