Thread: $2M Club

$2M Club

Holy smokes, I looked up and saw I had 2 million + coins! It really didn't take all that long from $1M to $2M. Looking forward to $3M! Lol.

Congrats BlueBird!

Keep up the great work and you'll earn another million in no time Happy gaming!

BlueBird77

I also congratulate you on the $2 million. I had that amount earlier but spent it on statues, which hopefully I will receive credit for with the next update. Since the last update, however, I have found it much harder to get ahead, coins wise. I think things in the market have become more expensive.

Dan

Congrats BlueBird

You won't have problems buying all the new stuff coming with the upgrade

[QUOTE=Dan Donaldson;39087]BlueBird77

I also congratulate you on the $2 million. I had that amount earlier but spent it on statues, which hopefully I will receive credit for with the next update. Since the last update, however, I have found it much harder to get ahead, coins wise. I think things in the market have become more expensive.
    Thanks. As for getting more coins (you probably know this) when I first started playing the game and needed coins, I would load up trees when I closed the game for the night and collect and sell them next time. Sometimes I would stop the game and just plant and sell crops. We have more items now worth more. If you need coins maybe you could try that once or twice a day. Just plant and sell, get the coins and on with the game. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Congrats BlueBird

You won't have problems buying all the new stuff coming with the upgrade
    Great! Shopping is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    BlueBird77

Dan
    Hopefully, I'll do the quote thing right this time. Anyway, forgot to say I also planted wheat repeatedly, watching TV. It adds up quickly.

Bluebird: Wheat truly is the golden crop in every way!