Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mint: How many ingots for how many coins

Lisbeth6
    I was wondering if anyone found it useful. I built it (took a looong time) but don't see the point of using it. I can sell 600 coins worth of merchandise in a couple of hours AND keep my ingots. I doubt I'll use it. Too bad, it was an interesting concept.

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbeth6 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone found it useful. I built it (took a looong time) but don't see the point of using it. I can sell 600 coins worth of merchandise in a couple of hours AND keep my ingots. I doubt I'll use it. Too bad, it was an interesting concept.
    I was needing some coins (I swear paying for the port and ships bankrupted me!). I remembered the mint and checked it out. The conversion is ridiculous. Why would you give up ingots for a couple hundred coins? I just went mining and added $5000 to my coins in about 20 minutes.

Michaelbrose
    I have almost 3 million coins and constantly need more ingots. I built the mint, but will not use it. I would sell coins to get ingots if the price was reasonable.

Mojo71
    Got 4million coins
    Rather a waste using ingots to make coins

Would gave been useful at beginning when you have little coins

Michelle
    I wish I would have read this yesterday. My mint is building and now I see it's just going to be a waste of space. Coins are much easier to get than ingots!

Kat Klaws
    Blast it.i wish I had read this before building as well. I could use the space it's currently on.

Barbara-Jean
    i agree I think I tried it once!! But never agaiN!!