Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Starting regatta with a ton of points

  1. #21
    Thanks Graylady. I did report it as you described. No response from Developers. Others on my co-op experienced the same thing, but not all of them.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Garvamatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post

    The rewards are fun, regardless. Think about the last time you went to a carnival and sank 20.00 into winning a 2.00 stuffed trinket. It's the doing and succeeding that makes the reward

    Cheers,

    Mitch
    Excellent point!

    Township: Pixelsticks
    All time worst wacamole player

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Excellent point!

    Township: Pixelsticks
    All time worst wacamole player
    I understand what you are saying. I just expect to get what I was promised.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert L Dolan View Post
    Thanks Graylady. I did report it as you described. No response from Developers. Others on my co-op experienced the same thing, but not all of them.
    Hi Robert

    Be patient, they will get back to you eventually. Their customer service can hardly keep up with all the messages they get.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Robert

    Be patient, they will get back to you eventually. Their customer service can hardly keep up with all the messages they get.
    Thank you Graylady for giving me this encouragement. You are most kind.

  6. #26
    They could be in different time zones. We have players that can start 6-12 already of the rest of us.

  7. #27
    [QUOTE=CrazytownUSA;265900] I am having trouble understanding how you get the "quick" tasks done so fast. Say for instance make 10 hats or make 12 ice cream cones. Even if you have the 6 ready and all the ingredients, you are still waiting for those to finish.

    When you are upgrading factories make putting in extra shelves a priority, time second. Having 8 shelves will allow you to have 8 items ready. And yes, if I have a good task to go to, I speed the last products to complete the task. It does not cost that much as I usually am lucky to get 2 manufacturing tasks.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    >> QUOTE=CrazytownUSA;265900] I am having trouble understanding how you get the "quick" tasks done so fast. Say for instance make 10 hats or make 12 ice cream cones. Even if you have the 6 ready and all the ingredients, you are still waiting for those to finish. <<

    When you are upgrading factories make putting in extra shelves a priority, time second. ...
    well, this thread is from 2017 and was revived yesterday; the OP, Crazytown, wasn't here since Jan. 2017 anymore, so I doubt they will see this answer (the end tag for ending the quote is missing, btw).

    It's a good explanation, though I just would work the last products over night or during another (shorter) break. No money for speed here.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-21-2020 at 06:41 AM.

  9. #29
    Preper for it, and start something that can finish in short times, feeding animal farm for example because cows need to be fedded after 20 min in game, or house of luck, help others to receive and be able to play in house of luck as a task.
    Choose something that you can finish in good time and you are free in time to finish it faster , preper for orders, pay town cash to have the dealer, plane for are easier because they tell you what they want before you fulfill crates.
    I never know how could someone cheat in game because after all it doesn't feel great at all, but being smarter in the regatta is the key.
    I losed a task this week just because I choosed a mystery one and I found that I couldn't complete it.

    Preper & be ready, GOOD LUCK✅

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •