Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Starting regatta with a ton of points

  1. #21
    Thanks Graylady. I did report it as you described. No response from Developers. Others on my co-op experienced the same thing, but not all of them.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Garvamatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post

    The rewards are fun, regardless. Think about the last time you went to a carnival and sank 20.00 into winning a 2.00 stuffed trinket. It's the doing and succeeding that makes the reward

    Cheers,

    Mitch
    Excellent point!

    Township: Pixelsticks
    All time worst wacamole player

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Excellent point!

    Township: Pixelsticks
    All time worst wacamole player
    I understand what you are saying. I just expect to get what I was promised.

  4. #24
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert L Dolan View Post
    Thanks Graylady. I did report it as you described. No response from Developers. Others on my co-op experienced the same thing, but not all of them.
    Hi Robert

    Be patient, they will get back to you eventually. Their customer service can hardly keep up with all the messages they get.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Robert

    Be patient, they will get back to you eventually. Their customer service can hardly keep up with all the messages they get.
    Thank you Graylady for giving me this encouragement. You are most kind.

  6. #26
    They could be in different time zones. We have players that can start 6-12 already of the rest of us.

  7. #27
    [QUOTE=CrazytownUSA;265900] I am having trouble understanding how you get the "quick" tasks done so fast. Say for instance make 10 hats or make 12 ice cream cones. Even if you have the 6 ready and all the ingredients, you are still waiting for those to finish.

    When you are upgrading factories make putting in extra shelves a priority, time second. Having 8 shelves will allow you to have 8 items ready. And yes, if I have a good task to go to, I speed the last products to complete the task. It does not cost that much as I usually am lucky to get 2 manufacturing tasks.

  8. #28
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    >> QUOTE=CrazytownUSA;265900] I am having trouble understanding how you get the "quick" tasks done so fast. Say for instance make 10 hats or make 12 ice cream cones. Even if you have the 6 ready and all the ingredients, you are still waiting for those to finish. <<

    When you are upgrading factories make putting in extra shelves a priority, time second. ...
    well, this thread is from 2017 and was revived yesterday; the OP, Crazytown, wasn't here since Jan. 2017 anymore, so I doubt they will see this answer (the end tag for ending the quote is missing, btw).

    It's a good explanation, though I just would work the last products over night or during another (shorter) break. No money for speed here.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-21-2020 at 06:41 AM.

  9. #29
    Junior Member Harmman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    99
    Preper for it, and start something that can finish in short times, feeding animal farm for example because cows need to be fedded after 20 min in game, or house of luck, help others to receive and be able to play in house of luck as a task.
    Choose something that you can finish in good time and you are free in time to finish it faster , preper for orders, pay town cash to have the dealer, plane for are easier because they tell you what they want before you fulfill crates.
    I never know how could someone cheat in game because after all it doesn't feel great at all, but being smarter in the regatta is the key.
    I losed a task this week just because I choosed a mystery one and I found that I couldn't complete it.

    Preper & be ready, GOOD LUCK✅

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazytownUSA View Post
    I don't want to cry cheating because I am a lower level player and so are most of my team mates. I mostly just want to wrap my brain around this and get some advice on how to compete against these sort of teams. We have 22 racing with levels from 26-50. Most are in the mid to high 30 levels. We are in the Golden league.
    I understand people spend real money on the game to use tons of t-cash and that you can prepare for the regatta by having your trains and planes ready to go. Also you can recall the tasks from the last time, say make 12 ice cream cones and have all 6 ready to go at the start.
    However, right at the beginning of the regatta the leading team had over 1,000 points. I'm not talking about 12 hours in I'm talking within 5 minutes they had that much and have continued on to collect almost 29,000 points at this point in the regatta. Their levels range from 56-101. There is 2 days left in the regatta.
    Our team has 100% participation with most doing around 8-9 tasks but some doing the max. Still, we are way far from the top 3 and don't even have a fighting chance at this point. Totally cool, it's just for fun, but we aren't even scratching the surface here and I want to know why.
    I want to understand how they could get so many points right off the bat. There is 11 available tasks that take 20(?) Min to refresh. I am not sure but from what I understand and have experienced that if everyone picks up the tasks you have to wait for one for yourself. Even if that's not true, only some are immediate tasks where you are called to make one item. Otherwise, there are feeding tasks, plane, train and boat tasks. There is no way to do those immediately. Even if you had your first round ready, you would have to wait for the next plane, train or boat to finish the task. Most tasks call for 7-10 trains. That's 3 rounds of waiting in between. Say you were to use t-cash to get them immediately back. You would have to be completely lucky to have everything ready to fill. Sure you can ask for help and you may have a really big barn. But as far as the barn theories I have read, they don't add up for me, because even if your barn is larger, you did that by leveling up many times, which increases the amount of items in play significantly.
    So basically I just want to hear from the big dogs, how does a team finish 10-12 tasks in 5 minutes at midnight when the regatta starts? Is it possible to get only "make X amount of Y tasks" in your task bank so there's a chance there would be no waiting in between? Do you think they are playing legitimately?
    Also, if you do the math 29,000 / 20 people is 1,450 each person. If the maximum number of tasks is 15 and the average task is 105-110 then that means everyone has already done the maximum or close to it, and quite possibly have paid for the extra one. Wouldn't their score cap at some point when everyone has done the max tasks. At what point do you think that would happen? My guess is at around 32-33k points, which they are really close to considering.
    I understand people really love this game, I absolutely do. However, it is impossible for me to spend unlimited amounts of money to get my goods transportation back right away and make stuff immediately and also to play constantly all day long without having to do other things or take a break while I wait for stuff to be made.
    Please help me understand if not help my team compete against this very surprising development I have come across!
    Sorry so long. Thanks for reading!
    Hi Crazytown, they probably spend a ton of cash, you can get tasks straight away by paying with township cash rather than wait for the new ones to appear. You can call trains/planes back without having to wait, with township cash. You can buy packs with coupons to fill train, plane, zoo orders if you haven’t got the items, and the market dealer. They must be millionaires lol. Quick tasks are house of luck, mining for ore, if you already have clovers and tools. Helicopter, feeding animals are pretty quick if your prepared. You can pay for ships to come straight back, basically you can pay to win. Personally I think that’s a bit obsessive though ������
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-27-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: merged

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •