Page 64 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Great to have a date for an update - but does this mean we miss out on the Halloween event?
    I'm afraid that there will be no Halloween event in the upcoming Mac update, as it would be too late for celebrating However, we'll try to compensate it with the cool new features and improvements that are in store for Mac players!

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    I'm afraid that there will be no Halloween event in the upcoming Mac update, as it would be too late for celebrating However, we'll try to compensate it with the cool new features and improvements that are in store for Mac players!
    Thank you for letting everybody know

Any hints or sneak peaks as to the nature of the cool features and improvements?

Changes to the regatta?
    Only 3 jewellery not 9?
    New animals?
    Extra foundry?
    Town or zoo expansions?
    or just a bunch of balloons?

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Any hints or sneak peaks as to the nature of the cool features and improvements?

Changes to the regatta?
    Only 3 jewellery not 9?
    New animals?
    Extra foundry?
    Town or zoo expansions?
    or just a bunch of balloons?
    Hi Talpa!

Let it be a surprise for Mac players to see for themselves in a week

Hi Talpa!

No offence Anastasia - but going on past promises, Mac players will be surprised to see anything in a week. 😉

Hi Talpa!

Anastasia, you don't have to give us any updates to give us a surprise every week, you are producing them anyway. So what about the server problems? Will they be solved before the update comes - and what kind of problems are scheduled next for MAC Players?

I would really appreciate to get an update for this. Regatta is running and all our members are quite dissatisfied at the moment.

Thommes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    No offence Anastasia - but going on past promises, Mac players will be surprised to see anything in a week. 😉
    And now, very strange things are happening - there are players asking for help, and if you try to visit them you can't because they have a never version.

What the heck are you doing, Playrix. This is not a game for you - it's your business, and you are running it in a lousy way.

Thommes

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    And now, very strange things are happening - there are players asking for help, and if you try to visit them you can't because they have a never version.

What the heck are you doing, Playrix. This is not a game for you - it's your business, and you are running it in a lousy way.

Thommes
    This normally occurs when some players are beta testing thommmes. If testing is underway, then there's hope for the new update. HOWEVER - we still have no news as to when the help problem will be resolved. An update would be much appreciated Playrix.

Cómo puedo empezar de cero la partida

Hi guys!

According to the information from the devs, the server issue should be fixed in the new update which will be released shortly.
    As for me, I totally understand your frustration, which is why I constantly make sure that our Development Team is doing everything possible to solve the problem in the nearest time. In case I receive any new information, I will post it in this thread right away.

Hoping to bring you good news soon. Endless thanks to everyone for your understanding!