Page 57 of 164 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

THE UPDATE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR iMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news! So pleased for you all

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    THE UPDATE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR iMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have Township for Mac but the app store is saying no updates available How do I update mine?

Sadly, too late for this weeks regatta though... So we have to wait another week! Hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaville View Post
    I have Township for Mac but the app store is saying no updates available How do I update mine?
    Have you updated on your device previously? You may have to ensure you are logged out of your township on all devices. Then you can uninstall your township app and then reinstall it. Hope that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Sadly, too late for this weeks regatta though... So we have to wait another week! Hey ho.
    Just think of the regatta and co op issues that have been brought up and questions answered. Hopefully it will save you and your fellow MAC
    players from experiencing some of those. Good luck for next week!

does anyone else have a hard time getting an even distribution of building materials? I have almost no slats and it is very difficult to increase my population. Does anyone have advice to help me? my trains are level 3,6 and 7. I always upgrade time when possible. Its really frustrating!

Something that helps to bring materials in line with other items is when I sell off what I have way more of than other things. Like, if I have 50 slabs but only 20 bricks and glass, I'll sell my slabs down to maybe 25 or so, which seems to trigger getting more of the other items. It might be worth trying if you haven't before.

Hi Reese's. I started playing in Nov 2013. It has ALWAYS been this way with construction of Community Buildings. One material will take longer to come in and will frustrate you. But come in it will.

Do not fall into the trap of building more than one CB at a time, or doom will be yours for a very long time.

Edit: I never ever got into a position of having to sell bricks and slabs, in order to get glass (or whatever) But some of my friends did when we were on the old servers, and on different servers from each other. In the past year or more, players are building several CBs at once, and the advice to sell excess building materials is really the only way to dig yourself out of a hole.
    Last edited by Nana; 08-20-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Something that helps to bring materials in line with other items is when I sell off what I have way more of than other things. Like, if I have 50 slabs but only 20 bricks and glass, I'll sell my slabs down to maybe 25 or so, which seems to trigger getting more of the other items. It might be worth trying if you haven't before.

I'm trying this as we speak! Thank you for the advice!