Page 52 of 159 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

kyapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I have opened an iMac coop all my iMac friends are welcome to join
    Awesome. I will join once my co-op is finished

LMIP13
    Excellent, the long awaited update! I am building up my coop right now and hope by then I can still join your coop Talpa!

Quote Originally Posted by LMIP13 View Post
    Excellent, the long awaited update! I am building up my coop right now and hope by then I can still join your coop Talpa!
    Great news! iMac users need all the help they can get!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Mines on the go as well. You must have paid to get yours finished talpa. Mine will be finished when I get up in the morning.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Mines on the go as well. You must have paid to get yours finished talpa. Mine will be finished when I get up in the morning.
    After such a long wait, my curiosity got the better of me! I have called the coop iMac exchange. The name may be boring but at least it should be neutral and inoffensive to all! I was sent some excellent suggested witty names but some players didn't want to be identified with anything too pointed.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

LMIP13
    Now I am getting curious about these names. I'll head to the iMac exchange as soon as my coop is finished. i am not sure if I can resist the last few building hours...

kyapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I have opened an iMac coop all my iMac friends are welcome to join
    Aww didn't realise that I cannot join till level 40. I'll just keep working at it.

Daniel Blake
    Lemme get this straight, some Mac players already have the new update? WHEN did that happen??

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Blake View Post
    Lemme get this straight, some Mac players already have the new update? WHEN did that happen??
    I got the update yesterday lunchtime. There was no notice given on the forum. Please join my iMac coop so we can share iMac information between players.
    Last edited by Talpa; 06-21-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

nagging dragon
    Just building my coop now. Aside from this - has anyone else felt nauseous at the new way the goods on the shelves move back and forwards when you access them?