Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Alizar77
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandro Sebastiani View Post
    ...even if the only solution I envisage is that Playrix will create something to let us migrate our Mac cities to iPhone or iPad. At least to leave us with the decision.. Surely it is asking too much
    What kind of solution would that be?! Just because one happens to have a Mac doesnt mean they automatically have Iphones and/or IPads. I have none of these items and I dont need them and I am not planning to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro Sebastiani View Post
    Dear Talpa,
    my "obviously" was ironic... Being a Mac player I feel just like playing in a minor league, when I am always left apart by Playrix. They never apologise for the delay, they never give a precise date for our update (a generic 2 weeks doesn't work as it appears just a time span, rather than a fixed meeting!) and whatever we complain we never receive a proper reply.. What to do? Waiting of course... even if the only solution I envisage is that Playrix will create something to let us migrate our Mac cities to iPhone or iPad. At least to leave us with the decision.. Surely it is asking too much
    Hi Sandro,

In no way did I intend any criticism of you. You have been a very good friend over a long time. My frustration is with the lack of information released by Playrix. I also agree with Alizar that I am not very interested in transferring to another platform. I have tried the iPhone version but I find the small screen and a lack of clear landscape view, requires too much constant swiping for my liking.

I can understand that IMac users may not be seen as a priority when it comes to updates but I cannot excuse the lack of accurate information that at least allows players to plan out their strategies to best effect. For example I am nearing the maximum for the zoo, if I know it will be several weeks to wait for the update I could slow down in this area and save boosters etc. If however the update is arriving today I can speed up to benefit from the new enclosures as soon as possible.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Absolutely agree with you Talpa. It is the unknown with the Windows update which gets me. Like others, I really enjoy this game and seeing as the Windows first anniversary for Township was celebrated on the FB page, I would have thought that someone would have at least have stated when the next update is used. We are well behind the other platforms, so I am not expecting the co op yet if at all. It just would be nice to be given some news.

Daniel Blake
    Is this the longest us Mac players have gone without getting an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Blake View Post
    Is this the longest us Mac players have gone without getting an update?
    Any news of the iMac update would be most welcome!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

sandssmith
    Yes, please and thank you (and soon...)

Quote Originally Posted by sandssmith View Post
    Yes, please and thank you (and soon...)
    Yes, I have now reached the zoo maximum so I am just marking time until the update. Surely someone could give us some news of what is happening. It has been over the two weeks we were advised previously.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

kyapple
    Update is available now

Would love to join a good active co-op when someone gets one going.

Mac Code: R8AGS4
    Last edited by kyapple; 06-20-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyapple View Post
    Update is available now

Would love to join a good active co-op when someone gets one going.

Mac Code: R8AGS4
    I have opened an iMac coop all my iMac friends are welcome to join
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Daniel Blake
    A video i made of me playing Township: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLAN4PG2kWs