Page 4 of 164 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

toni_star
    Hi! I'm a new Township player. I would like to have more friends but I don't use Facebook.. Please add me. =) I'm using a Mac Pro 13" OS X 10.10.2.

Gamecenter name: toni5998

Daniel Hopmans
    How will the land expansion thing work in the next update?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopmans View Post
    How will the land expansion thing work in the next update?
    Land expansion has always work the same way since the beginning. I have no idea if they plan on changing that but I would be surprised.

mema
    I would like to let sandsmith know that he finally popped up in the mine again and his picture was a question mark. Thanks for all your help sandsmith!

mema
    This is a message for Ralph and for anyone else I invited through game center. Ralph, when I put your name in for a request as a friend on GC I immediately received a yes reply. But, I cannot find you on my friends at peacefulltown. Please let me know if there is more I need to do. Thank you!

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by mema View Post
    This is a message for Ralph and for anyone else I invited through game center. Ralph, when I put your name in for a request as a friend on GC I immediately received a yes reply. But, I cannot find you on my friends at peacefulltown. Please let me know if there is more I need to do. Thank you!
    I just wrote Ralph the same exact message today. He then made a request in GC to befriend me and I accepted. Now he shows on my friends list within the game. Ralph I fear you have a small bug going on. This is terrible as we all want to be friends with you!

Godfer55
    mema although Mac and iPad both use the GC the two devises are not compatable when playing Township.

sandssmith
    mema,

Thanks for the update (about my silhouette being blank) in the mine. Glad to hear it at least showed my nickname!

I was hoping that the 'fix' update that just came out (for Mac OS X too) would have solved the picture issue, but alas, it seems not to be the case!

I'll still give gifts as I can, and look to help where I can, but I really hope that the "Game Center (only) / no picture" issue is resolved soon!

Daniel Hopmans
    Township keeps closing on me for no reason.

mema
    Township keeps closing on me as well ever since I downloaded the update yesterday. Just up and closes.