Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1603

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    phew... ok, depending on how long ago that was, one possibility would be to ask in that conversation. I haven't seen them lie dead for several days. But as it is unsure whether they have hidden another "if you reply we consider the problem solved"-sentence in it, we could come back to my original suggestion, to send the Conversation ID to dread by PM and ask for help, so that Anna would check witn her colleagues, why the silence.
    One can only hope the silence isn't due to them not finding anything.

Now don't tell me, pls, that Mac reports don't have an ID -? In my reports it is like a subheading meanwhile, IIRC: at the beginning of the conversation, somewhere around the date. Should be easy to find -?
    In earlier times, it was hidden behind an i in the top right corner.
    Anything you could find and copy and send to dread? (and you know how to send them a PM?)
    you mean this - Conversation ID: #6692794

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopmans View Post
    Yes, that one.
    I'll see if i can get it checked out for you. In the meantime, don't start a new conversation (i.e. a new ID), so they can easily locate your report.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Yes, that one. ...
    LOL Thanks, dread! and good luck, Daniel!

no one in my coop of 7 besides me got the update (v7.1.0) listed in the mac app store. even my complete friends list is still on the last version which is very unusual, cause there are a lot who jump on every update the second it is released.

so one of my members was brave enough to update and the fun begins...he can only access the first 8 buckets on the market...scrolling the market closes the market. and another odd thing, i still can visit his town.

Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    so one of my members was brave enough to update and the fun begins...he can only access the first 8 buckets on the market...scrolling the market closes the market. and another odd thing, i still can visit his town.
    That does sound odd.

2 other members did update and i can visit them, yet they didn't report the market issue

Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    2 other members did update and i can visit them, yet they didn't report the market issue
    I can scroll the market fine after updating. Make sure they report the issue!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

a few delete-and-reinstall cycles did the trick for his "market issue"

Hi Daniel,

do your posts later here and here mean that you still can't open your game and play?
    Was Playrix not able to find and solve the problem? (what happened?)