Page 148 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CP's Town View Post
    9-26-2019.. Township will not open, been trying for hours. Blue loading bar goes over to about 1/8th an inch away from being full. Opening screen disappears, box comes up. Yellow triangle with ! in the center. Then says Township quit unexpectedly. Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple. 3 small boxes at bottom Ignore Report... Reopen . Clicked Report and sent report to Apple. Reopen does not work I'm playing on a mac laptop. Any one have any suggestions or having the same problem?
    Also having the same problem on MacBook Air, less than 1 year old, running Mojave 10.14.6.

First, beginning in August, I was unable to make in-app purchases of money, or open the piggy bank. Then, on 9/25 or 9/26/19 the game crashed. I open it, and receive the crash report.

I have contacted Apple 3 times, received three different types of assistance before they gave up and stated I needed to contact Playrix. I did, however I have not received a reply from them.

I have also tried Joe CG's solution, which did not work. I've been playing the game over a year, and reached level 63, I believe, if that helps at all.

Alternate access to the playrix folder, which avoids to type Username/Library:
    Open a new Finder window (Cmd-N), push the Alt button and at the top choose Go to, the Library folder appears (the right one from Username), choose it and open Containers in it. You then access the playrix folder, mine on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 is named com.playrix.township-mac

By the way, I did not delete the game, nor the folder, it is enough to move the folder out of its normal place, for example on Desktop, the folder is automatically recreated.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

Still waiting for this to be fixed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Angela View Post
    Sadly, we've not heard anything from Playrix on this still.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Sadly, we've not heard anything from Playrix on this still.
    All i can say for now, is that the devs are aware of the issue and they're already working on a fix.
    In the meantime, if you keep encountering this, report it from your games!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    All i can say for now, is that the devs are aware of the issue and they're already working on a fix.
    Is there any ETA? The regatta starts tomorrow.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Is there any ETA? The regatta starts tomorrow.
    Unfortunately, no. i don't have any info on their progress or when they expect it to be done.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    My game will not open so like what do you mean "..report it from your games" ?

My game will not open so like what do you mean "..report it from your games" ?
    If the temporary fix to get you into the game doesn't work, you can always report your issue directly from the Playrix website -

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1
    Township Gus
    MacOS

If the temporary fix to get you into the game doesn't work, you can always report your issue directly from the Playrix website -

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1
    Thank-you Township Gus reporting it right now.