Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1335

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Greyed tasks on board

Not a good day today, after the loss of facebook friends on iOS, now 3 greyed tasks on board on Mac that I cannot even removed= board as it appeared when opening it today (no task was taken till the beginning of regatta):

Capture d’écran 2019-07-11 à 15.39.25.jpg

Reported to support but well without picture, impossible to understand how to attach it though there is the symbol for it
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

I'm a Mac user and starting to lose interest.

I have played Township for many months (since Sept. 2018) and have all the factories and community buildings available on the Mac platform. I was focusing on the zoo for a while, but it is expensive to build new enclosure plus getting all (lots of materials.) Then in the zoo to get animals you have to get lots of cards which you can get leveling up and filling 12 zoo orders which require a large amounts of units to fill. I could buy and use lots and lots of Tcash which I have done in the past. Finally there is the issue of Mac platform updates taking months and months after other platforms. Still don't have the update with the otters and the way things seem work I won't get the oysters until maybe Christmas. I am trying not to complain as much as I wanted to air my frustration with the requirements and the Mac platform updates. Thanks for "listening."
    Last edited by Argus012755; 07-15-2019 at 08:31 PM.

I mean, September of 1018 that is a hell of a streak. After 1000 years I'd probably be pretty bored of the game too.

Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness though, Mac's are not for gaming. They never have been. They are always the last to be updated in the gaming world.
    Last edited by bobatha; 07-12-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    I have played Township for many months (since Sept. 1018) and have all the factories and community buildings available on the Mac platform. I was focusing on the zoo for a while, but it is expensive to build new enclosure plus getting all (lots of materials.) Then in the zoo to get animals you have to get lots of cards which you can get leveling up and filling 12 zoo orders which require a large amounts of units to fill. I could buy and use lots and lots of Tcash which I have done in the past. Finally there is the issue of Mac platform updates taking months and months after other platforms. Still don't have the update with the otters and the way things seem work I won't get the oysters until maybe Christmas. I am trying not to complain as much as I wanted to air my frustration with the requirements and the Mac platform updates. Thanks for "listening."
    I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! The other platforms just got another update so now we are 2 updates behind! I want the otters and the shipyard!
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

I want to grow peanuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopmans View Post
    I want to grow peanuts!
    It will be several months, unfortunately. We are already 2 updates behind.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Does anyone have any news of when (if ever) the next MacOS update will be out?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Does anyone have any news of when (if ever) the next MacOS update will be out?
    Hi Talpa, Admin commented about it recently, here.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

New MacOS update is out today!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Updated to the new MacOS update today.

When I click on the tool factory, I get this message

"Please wait while we connect to the server"
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-24-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: removed invalid link
    Township Gus
    MacOS