Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1570

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Then you're ever so slightly worse off than I am. By about 10TC per year.

I think everyone on every platform should get the same amount of videos, but unless I'm somehow made King of Playrix, I doubt it'll happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Okay. That doesn't change the fact that the MacOS platform has never had the option of receiving the videos. So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Township Gus
    MacOS user

Hello everyone,
    Our issue is we are not able to add new members. This has been going on for months & months. We get a request, we approve them and they do not become part of our co-op. It is not because they have already joined another. They are not in any co-op. We started to screenshot the players and sent the info to Playrix. They said it was because they ALL were cheaters. Is anyone else having problems adding new members?

Any idea when the Mac update for Valentines will be released? I am still seeing Xmas on the splash screen and reading all the other platforms and their competitions in their newest release.

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Any idea when the Mac update for Valentines will be released? I am still seeing Xmas on the splash screen and reading all the other platforms and their competitions in their newest release.
    Do we know there will be a Mac Valentine update? The love is not always shared with those of us who play on this platform.

It is a real shame. I would love to be able to send gifts to my mac friends.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Days past Valentines Day and I'm still seeing occasional snow flurries on the Mac version. No valentines contests. Sure hope the newest Mac version will be out by Saint Patricks Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Belly Acres View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Our issue is we are not able to add new members. This has been going on for months & months. We get a request, we approve them and they do not become part of our co-op. It is not because they have already joined another. They are not in any co-op. We started to screenshot the players and sent the info to Playrix. They said it was because they ALL were cheaters. Is anyone else having problems adding new members?
    We have been having this issue too , accepting new people and they do not appear. but i've recently had one of my invitees come into the coop so perhaps what is claimed is true.. just keep trying, long live "pick of the crop" what a team!!
    Co-op: Pick of the crop

The new MacOS update is out!

Township Gus
    MacOS User

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    The new MacOS update is out!

Township Gus
    MacOS User
    2 land expansions 1 zoo expansion
    I new factory
    New Zoo system
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

The Mac App store didn't show the update button but did show the newer version. Even after quitting the game it didn't show "Update." Sooooo, I trashed the game on the computer and re-downloaded the game in the App Store and now I have the new game. Hope this helps others trying to get the new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    The Mac App store didn't show the update button but did show the newer version. Even after quitting the game it didn't show "Update." Sooooo, I trashed the game on the computer and re-downloaded the game in the App Store and now I have the new game. Hope this helps others trying to get the new version.
    I had exactly the same problem this morning. I also had to eventually use force quit to download the new update. At least one member of my coop also found this to be the case.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop