Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Lyndie: Your original report to CS and any reply they gave you is where you find the ID number as described by DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Lyndie: Your original report to CS and any reply they gave you is where you find the ID number as described by DD.
    I may be being very dense but I don't have a little circle top right on the emails I have received. Maybe it's different on the mac? When I click on the cog and 'report an issue' I get directed to an email, addressed to Playrix customer support and containing my game info, which I then complete and send. I then get a reply to my email address. Is this what happens on ios? I've never reported an issue with my ios game.

ETA, after seeing Lyndie's reply: on Android (and IOS also, AFAIK), the whole thing happens ingame, not through email, indeed.
    I am wondering now where they can hide the ID in an email, lol. Had you been asked by Playrix about the ID? then I would give the question right back, where is it in an email?

If you have the cog etc in your game, you can also try out my description below; maybe the ticket conversation is in both "places", email and ingame.

============== original reply:
    and just in case, additionally to Nana's post:
    you go through the cog to Help and Support (if an open report is there, it shows a little speech bubble), then - when in the section with the articles - you must click on the little speech bubble top right and that leads you to your report.

It's easier to find when you come in and there's a little number-notification on the cog, cos you got a reply currently.
    This is Android-description, btw.

And I seem to recall that when your report is closed (i.e. you answered Yes to the is-helpful-question), you might not get there anymore - just maybe.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-04-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Here is an example on the iPad:

3AE5FC9E-7AFE-430F-BCE9-493FFA65AE12.jpg

The circle at upper right will display ID number if tapped on.

Also Lyndie, it does seem by your description that you contact CS differently - we don’t use email in iOS. However, your email should contain an ID number somewhere in your reply from CS.

Very different it seems.
    I click on the cog - then 'help and support - and get this
    Screenshot 2018-07-04 16.05.55.jpg
    Then I click on 'report an issue and get this
    Screenshot 2018-07-04 16.07.05.png
    Screenshot 2018-07-04 16.07.36.png
    (this is the email page minus my email address.

They then reply to this.
    Did any of that make sense?

Oh and the reason I wanted it was because one of the team had been accused of cheating after our update yesterday and I'd asked her for the log number so that I could PM support from the forum.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 07-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Much different. Looks like MAC support is very specific to your OS and maybe they don’t want issues getting lost in general support. In any case, maybe because it is so specific, you won’t need an ID number? Have you sent a PM to Anna yet? She could probably clear this up, in addition to the problem your coop member is having.

Hi Lyndie

This look similar to what we used to have in the early days of Towhship. We used to get a ticket number given in the automatic reply/confirmation we received. Do you get such a confirmation mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Much different. Looks like MAC support is very specific to your OS and maybe they don’t want issues getting lost in general support. In any case, maybe because it is so specific, you won’t need an ID number? Have you sent a PM to Anna yet? She could probably clear this up, in addition to the problem your coop member is having.
    Thanks Nana - Problem involving co-op member has been resolved. I have a different issue pending, so poor Anna won't thank me for landing more on her plate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Lyndie

This look similar to what we used to have in the early days of Towhship. We used to get a ticket number given in the automatic reply/confirmation we received. Do you get such a confirmation mail?
    Yes I did get the auto reply email, but not with a ticket number. May be worth mentioning.... for about 18 months I was pestering various admin via the forum because I could not 'report an issue' from my game. Each time I clicked on it I would get thrown out of TS. Finally got an email from Ani giving instructions which actually worked - and the current system is what I have had since. Maybe they somehow put me on the old system? Anyway - it works. Also - I didn't ask my co-op member whether she had a 'little circle' on her message. It will be interesting to see if she has a different format to me.