Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

No problems loading on my Mac. I am not on Facebook so perhaps the issue lies in that direction.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Alizar77
    Yes, that might be. I tried to load the game via game center - same problem.

I dont know how I could stop the game from wanting to connect to facebook. I tried to catch the cancel button but I cant. It just crashes as soon as the facebook window pops up

I had been intending to open a Facebook account, just so that I could have an avatar that could been seen in township but your post has caused me to hang on a little longer. Please post when you or the developers have resolved the problem.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Alizar77
    Problem still ongoing. Wonder what I should do. Maybe I wait for the next update, may be a chance I could over-install the problem with the new update.

Do we know when the Mac update will be released? The two weeks mentioned on the forum would make it a week on Friday I think.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Alizar77
    Yes, it should take about a week or so.

I heard some just uninstalled and reinstalled their game when they had such issues. But I am afraid I might lose my progress.
    Has anyone some info on that?

My understanding was that progress was saved on their servers therefore it should not make a difference but I am not an expert.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Hi Alizar

Most of the time, uninstalling - reinstalling the game solve the problem, let you continue at the same point you were. But, sometimes we run into problems and, in that case, playrix can help us recover our town. I did the routine a couple of time without problem over time but my last attempt was a disaster because Google+ kept an old copy of my town and recover that one instead of my actual level. Playrix recover my town completely even if I expected to have lost at least a couple of hours of work.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Alizar77
    Hm, I am fearful to try it, I know my luck and things will go bad

And I just dont understand the process. I once installed the game and started playing. There is no special login for "my town". So if I once deinstall the app, how does the app know when I reinstall which town depends to me?!

Daniel Blake
    I'm still getting the problem, even after reinstalling the game.