Page 107 of 164 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Only another 10 posts and I regain my senior status...looking forward to the reinstatement of my pension.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Only another 10 posts and I regain my senior status...looking forward to the reinstatement of my pension.
    I have the impression you won't be able to retire so soon here.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have the impression you won't be able to retire so soon here.
    Two years of posting about MacOS problems and counting

Go Talpa, go... only 8 more to go

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Go Talpa, go... only 8 more to go
    8 more years?

8 more years?
    LOL (me falling down laughing ). Good catch, too funny, of course only meant 8 more post, if she had 8 more years, even I (a big fan of Talpa), would have to give up rooting for her

BTW, I just looked at the explanation again, cos I thought, YOU (Sweetness) should be Gold member by now (and I still would prefer a fitting golden sign, just btw, instead of that....green), and yes.... but it looks like the first requirement there might prevent an automatic change - or does that just mean the > 500?

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post903656

BTW, I just looked at the explanation again, cos I thought, YOU (Sweetness) should be Gold member by now (and I still would prefer a fitting golden sign, just btw, instead of that....green), and yes.... but it looks like the first requirement there might prevent an automatic change - or does that just mean the > 500?

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post903656
    Yea, I think those new rules are when Talpa makes it to 500 post she will get back to Senior. No Gold for me (though I agree with you on banners, and like the idea Amoria originally had ). The reason no Gold for me (just talking about me now, no one else) is that it really does need to be kept as an elite status. Many of the ones on Gold were my mentors. There are several more here on the Forum (not mentioning names of course), that I feel sure want be far behind hitting Gold. Really, except for a few contributions here and there, I have used the Forum to "gab," or to find out what's what. There are people here that really help, after you post a question, they answer it, and will actually stay on the Forum to wait for a response from you (I know you have done this too). In my mind, I am still just a member, even having that Senior status, that might give people the impression that I know stuff , and trust me, I am still learning. To all the MAC users, this being your specific thread, thanks for letting us chat, I swear you poor guys can't have nothing for yourselves love, love

8 more years?
    Perhaps in eight years time the inequality between the platforms will be resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    The reason no Gold for me (just talking about me now, no one else) is that it really does need to be kept as an elite status.
    I certainly don't agree with that It's at the very least unusual to have some sort of personal evaluation of worthiness in such a promotion, and I hope I misinterpreted that post. We'll see....
    This example is "contradicting" you, too, btw (IMO):
    https://forum.playrix.com/member.php?186852-Kuen-Pham

But you're right, for the sake of the Mac'sters here, we'd better stop with these ...hm, distractions?
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-19-2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: added link...