Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1612

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

I have one Township on my iPad and one on my MacBook. They are different games. The platforms are based on code for each type of operating system. Our iPad's operating system is iOS (all Apple mobil devices use iOS) while the Macs use a different operating system (macOS) than Apple's mobile devices. For example, my MacBook uses a Sierra 10.12.6 operating system. So I can't access my MacBook Township with my iPad. This thread is for Mac users and that's why it is different than your iPad game.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Looks like we're not getting the Halloween update.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopmans View Post
    Looks like we're not getting the Halloween update.
    yep Halloween is cancelled ...I wonder if Christmas will be celebrated this year?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Hi,

I need to apologize for delay in replying. Being involved into fixing bugs related to regatta scoring and some ban errors, we did not answer your questions here and left your worrying. I totally agree that open and fruitful communication is necessary, and you deserve it the most! We are working on significant improvement of its quality and aim at not making you feel disappointed.
    I wish you would follow through on your promise to keep the communication open and flowing on what is happening with the MAC platform version of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    I wish you would follow through on your promise to keep the communication open and flowing on what is happening with the MAC platform version of this game.
    Yes so many events and decorations that we have had not had the pleasure to enjoy.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Yes so many events and decorations that we have had not had the pleasure to enjoy.
    Still waiting for some sort of update, Playrix. We know you read these messages. Unacceptable, especially since at least you acknowledged the issues with the Kindle updates, yet here we in the MacOS community get left behind with no communication.

Where are those players coming to help us?

JoeCG, a good post, until (and except) your last paragraph...
    The player community is sticking together fine, so far.

Still waiting for some sort of update, Playrix. We know you read these messages. Unacceptable, especially since at least you acknowledged the issues with the Kindle updates, yet here we in the MacOS community get left behind with no communication.

Where are those players coming to help us?
    First, as a kindle user, I received no communication from playrix until AFTER the update was released by Amazon. Amazon assured me that they would notify me once they received the update and it was ready for release and they honored their word! Sidenote: I sent in game complaints and emails to playrix, but only received canned email responses, telling me to file complaint via game.

It would be very helpful to all platforms if playrix would be honest and open to all platforms. For some unknown reason playrix doesn't believe in open communication with their customers.

I think they should tell Mac user IF and WHEN they plan your updates. If it is every two months, then they need to say that!! They should have a dedicated staff person to work and communicate with you on a regular basis....weekly, bi-weekly, monthly whichever they choose. But leaving you hanging, is totally unacceptable and bad business!

I stand with you
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 11-18-2017 at 06:19 AM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    First, as a kindle user, I received no communication from playrix until AFTER the update was released by Amazon. Amazon assured me that they would notify me once they received the update and it was ready for release and they honored their word! Sidenote: I sent in game complaints and emails to playrix, but only received canned email responses, telling me to file complaint via game.

It would be very helpful to all platforms if playrix would be honest and open to all platforms. For some unknown reason playrix doesn't believe in open communication with their customers.

I think they should tell Mac user IF and WHEN they plan your updates. If it is every two months, then they need to say that!! They should have a dedicated staff person to work and communicate with you on a regular basis....weekly, bi-weekly, monthly whichever they choose. But leaving you hanging, is totally unacceptable and bad business!

I stand with you
    Thanks for your support scorekeeper.

Better communication would go a long way in supporting iMac players.

We have a "News" tab in game but to the best of my memory there has NEVER been any iMac information displayed.

We contribute to the income revenue stream but sadly do not attract any respect or insight into when or if we are going to receive updates or events.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Yep, I agree with you both, and the same goes for Windows users too. It seems that players are always left out in the cold and this has been ongoing for far too long.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT