Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knows what is Sipp?

Anybody knows what is Sipp?

Other people filled some of my train slots , I said thx, and they said: Sipp rena

what does that mean? i have googled for "sipp" but there is no related meaningful result
    I wanna know what is that short for and where does this slang come from?

English is my second lang so i am a little curious about this, thankful for any replies

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    Other people filled some of my train slots , I said thx, and they said: Sipp rena

what does that mean? i have googled for "sipp" but there is no related meaningful result

English is my second lang so i am a little curious about this, thankful for any replies
    I would imagine they mean "you're welcome".
    They would be the best people to ask. It's not an expression or abbreviation that I've encountered

Sip with just one I is Internet slang in Spanish for yep or yes.
    Haven't a clue what it is with two i's

Sorry I agree with Jay, they would be the best ones to ask. It's not an expression that is familiar to Americans. Could just be a typing error?

Then there's the ever helpful autocorrect that will insert words with almost none of the letters actually typed. The possibilities are almost endless.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Sip with just one I is Internet slang in Spanish for yep or yes.
    Haven't a clue what it is with two i's
    no no cuddz, that's not two i's, it's two p's

no no cuddz, that's not two i's, it's two p's
    I knew that lol...why I typed two "I"s is beyond me lol

Closest thing I could find was "siprena" which google translate showed as Haitian Creole to mean "surprise". But then when I switched the translation around it changed to "sipriz"...lol...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

LOL, Twilight - that is a language?

The other question that is still open is: Rena, why did you not just ask them?
    If you did meanwhile, what is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, Twilight - that is a language? ...
    Indeed it is! Here is the link that explains the history of Haitian Creole.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton