Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1316

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

  1. #1281
    Just saw your post after I posted below...totally agree!!!

  2. #1282
    open the market and click where the arrows are supposed to be

  3. #1283
    just wanted to say i love the easter game lots of good rewards of items found... better than Xmas! thank you
    Co-op: Pick of the crop

  4. #1284
    Why can’t I play the game on my mobile device, that I saved on my desktop?
    I connected to Facebook but the app creates a new game from scratch. What am I missing?

  5. #1285
    What does this mean?
    “This user's primary usergroup is also listed as a secondary group for this user. Please change the primary group or remove the secondary group.”

  6. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by nickr271 View Post
    What does this mean?
    “This user's primary usergroup is also listed as a secondary group for this user. Please change the primary group or remove the secondary group.”
    Hi. Is that something that appeared when you were trying to join this forum? I have absolutely no idea what it means, but if it is to do with this forum, I would just ignore it because whatever it is, it seems you managed to join anyway Welcome

  7. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    open the market and click where the arrows are supposed to be
    Ditto Winnie’s comment. The scrolling arrows for the market are still there - they are just invisible!
    And if you have a touchpad, a 2 finger up or down swipe will scroll through the friends list.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by nickr271 View Post
    Why can’t I play the game on my mobile device, that I saved on my desktop?
    I connected to Facebook but the app creates a new game from scratch. What am I missing?
    This is because the MacOS (MacBook and the like) game is different from iOS (like iPad and iPhone).

    Township Gus
    MacOS User
    Township Gus
    MacOS

  9. #1289

    Unable to Accept New Members to Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Kay View Post
    We have been having this issue too , accepting new people and they do not appear. but i've recently had one of my invitees come into the coop so perhaps what is claimed is true.. just keep trying, long live "pick of the crop" what a team!!
    We have had this problems for many months. We have reported this issue to Playrix. When we do get a response, Playrix seems to believe it is MY issue and not an issue with the game mechanics. The problem persists.

    MAC OS Mohave

  10. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by WEMK View Post
    We have had this problems for many months. We have reported this issue to Playrix. When we do get a response, Playrix seems to believe it is MY issue and not an issue with the game mechanics. The problem persists.

    MAC OS Mohave
    The CO-OP that I am in is also having problems accepting users into the CO-OP - they never show up in the user list.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •