Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1316

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    It would help me if you didn't abbreviate things like PM, nr... and CS. No idea what those are. If "how to find your ticket ID..." was meant to be a link; It's not a link. How would I send this Anna a PM (whatever PM means)?
    Hi,

Just want to let you know that your message was already forwarded to Anna, she is aware of your issue, and will get back to you with an answer.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It would help me if you didn't abbreviate things like PM, nr... and CS. No idea what those are. If "how to find your ticket ID..." was meant to be a link; It's not a link. How would I send this Anna a PM (whatever PM means)?
    ok - PM is private message, nr means number, CS is Customer Service. "How to find your ticket ID" was not a link, but part of a sentence and the main question for which you needed an answer in this thread.
    I'll leave explaining a PM to native English speakers.
    And hopefully your getting no answers from CS might get resolved by dread as Moderator becoming active and forwarding your post. Good luck again!

I agree. I can't scroll in my "friends" section. It kind of sorts when I grab it, but usually ends up sending me to a town that I don't want. Also, when I help a friend, it used to open up to where I left off. Now I have to scroll through everyone again. What a pain!

Hi Township Gus,

I followed your instructions and now it is working. I started where I left off. Thanks a tonne! Big help!

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0801 View Post
    Hi Township Gus,

I followed your instructions and now it is working. I started where I left off. Thanks a tonne! Big help!

Sandy
    Fantastic! I'm so glad to hear you are back in the game!

Township Gus
    MacOS User

Scrolling issue: after discovering the new scrolling method on crops, market, and friends; it may be something just on the Mac, but when scrolling in the friends and co-op screen if you don't "grab" in a certain area, you will open a fellow player you may not want. The other scrolling areas of the game have more "open" areas to grab. Would be nice to have a bar or more open area to grab in the friend screen.
    Seconding this. In fact, I signed up just now to complain about this very thing. Why on earth did they get rid of the scrolling arrow in the market in the update? I have no issue, personally, with scrolling through users/friends/people who need help, but the market place is now impossible for me to navigate and I absolutely loathe it. Why fix what isn't broken! Now I can't scroll through the marketplace, I can only see the first part and very last. I'll fiddle with my mouse scroll sensitivity but this is still annoying.

Edit: after fiddling with system preferences, it seems to make no difference if I adjust my scroll speed or use scrolling with or without inertia, I still have the same problem.
    Last edited by sleuth; 04-11-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuth View Post
    Seconding this. In fact, I signed up just now to complain about this very thing. Why on earth did they get rid of the scrolling arrow in the market in the update? I have no issue, personally, with scrolling through users/friends/people who need help, but the market place is now impossible for me to navigate and I absolutely loathe it. Why fix what isn't broken! Now I can't scroll through the marketplace, I can only see the first part and very last. I'll fiddle with my mouse scroll sensitivity but this is still annoying.

Edit: after fiddling with system preferences, it seems to make no difference if I adjust my scroll speed or use scrolling with or without inertia, I still have the same problem.
    The friends scrolling issue will be fixed in the next update (whenever that is.... ) However, what is not mentioned, is if the Market scrolling issue will be fixed or not. I hope so!

See here -

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Folks,

Once again, I'd like to note that you should reinstall the game to get the updated version. Our devs are aware of this situation and are working on solving it. As for the friends list scrolling, it should be fixed in the next update.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best,
    Anna
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Isn't that in the settings? Down at the bottom of the screen where the music icon, etc is........I think it is the first little box at the bottom

Recent Update? WE NEED THE SCROLLING OPTION!!

I am so annoyed by the recent update that took forever! When it finally downloaded yesterday, I could not believe the change in the icons and graphics. It seems as though maybe they should have only made that change for phones, not actual computers. I have a MAC laptop and I hate the big icons and the LOSS of SCROLLING. We have lost the scrolling option for the Barn, member lists, help list, Marketplace, Comments, Regatta, and more. It makes it almost impossible to help other members, to see all the items in your Barn or any list item. It also makes it difficult to view the Regatta tasks easily and/or statistics etc.

WE NEED THE SCROLL OPTION BACK BEFORE THE NEXT UPGRADE PLEASE!! . It makes me not want to play the game when it is so difficult to maneuver with ease or transition to other screens. So disappointed. :-(

I play on MAC laptop, and noticed that I don't have arrows to slide my friend list left to right, and also no arrow for marketplace to do the same thing...I just hold mouse in to slide now, but it's kind of annoying...especially in marketplace because you have to be careful not to click on an item for purchase!! Anyone else have this issue? Oh, and I HATE the "tool exchange"...what were they thinking?