Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Someone at Playrix emailed me saying i should try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
    I did and it didn't fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopmans View Post
    Someone at Playrix emailed me saying i should try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
    I did and it didn't fix the problem.
    hmm... ok, thanks for replying at least that much.

I have not been able to open the game for almost 3 months. When is the software going to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    I have not been able to open the game for almost 3 months. When is the software going to be fixed?
    What seems to be the problem? Many of us MacOS players have been playing everyday. Have you submitted a support ticket for the game? You can find the website-based support here -

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    What seems to be the problem? Many of us MacOS players have been playing everyday. Have you submitted a support ticket for the game? You can find the website-based support here -

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1
    I have submitted several tickets via the required protocol. I have deleted the game and re-installed. Nothing has helped. When I open the game it comes up with the error and I send notification to the software guys as well. I am up to date with the Mac software. My Mac is a 2017 model - so not old and the game is also up to date. It just doesn't work.

Crickets

I have submitted several tickets via the required protocol. I have deleted the game and re-installed. Nothing has helped. When I open the game it comes up with the error and I send notification to the software guys as well. I am up to date with the Mac software. My Mac is a 2017 model - so not old and the game is also up to date. It just doesn't work.
    Still no response. It seems like no one cares.

Still no response. It seems like no one cares.
    Have you tried this?

The "user name" in the instructions listed below is the user name you login with on MacOS (not the game).

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual MacOS user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix (also called com.playrix.township-mac). folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

This has worked for others in the past.

Do Mac user get the "movie" I see people writing about that gives you Tcash for watching. If so...how?

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Do Mac user get the "movie" I see people writing about that gives you Tcash for watching. If so...how?
    The Director is a customer at the heliport. It's said his appearance is random. Some players see him several times a day, others never saw him.
    For some players, there is also a relation between buying TCash with real money and his appearance (he might disappear, sometimes for a while).

I don't know whether or not he's on Mac, but the Wiki doesn't mention a OS restriction, here:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Hel...Ad_Information

He looks differently meanwhile, not like Woody Allan anymore.
    He gives TC (not much) OR also coins for watching the offered video.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Mac users have never had the ‘movie’ man. Very unfair.