Page 115 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Posting this here as I already posted in tech support without figuring out what is wrong.

Has anyone had this happen? Yesterday I was playing the game and quit out as I was working on something else. When I went to launch the game again, this error popped up -

Now, I've clicked on Restart App and the same message comes up. I see Township load for half a second and then it closes out before this error message comes up. I've clicked ignore and, of course, nothing happens. The "report" button is just an error report that goes directly to Apple, anonymously (so it is of no help to me - I did file it anyway, though).

I have uninstalled, re-installed and same problem. I have uninstalled, completely restarted and then re-installed. Same problem.

I am completely up to date on all updates.

I can't even get into the game to report the issue. I did report the issue via the web forum, but I haven't heard back.

Has this happened to anyone? Any other suggestions on trying to fix it? I don't know what else to do!

*sigh*

Township Gus

My previous post was sent to the Mods to approve - however, it has before and then my post was never seen again. Trying again.

Has anyone ever had this error? How do you fix it?

Having just competed in the new type Interseasonal Regatta and finished, at the end goal, how come as Leader I have received 9 chests but my Co-Leader only 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    Having just competed in the new type Interseasonal Regatta and finished, at the end goal, how come as Leader I have received 9 chests but my Co-Leader only 7?
    To obtain a chest in the interseasonal regatta you have to do (at least) one task in a completed chest. So it looks like you did 9 tasks in 9 different completed chests, but your co-leader maybe also did 9 tasks ( or more) but only in 7 different chests, or s/he did 2 tasks in chests which weren't completed. (Hope that makes sense!!

Thanks Jay, it does make sense now. Must admit prefer the old system though.

Hi JoeCG. I have the same problem. Is yours on a Mac? Did you get any resolution or suggestions? Do you mind sharing the advice? I checked my Norton security and my app is not blocked. I also contacted township mac support, but no real answers yet. thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny01 View Post
    Hi JoeCG. I have the same problem. Is yours on a Mac? Did you get any resolution or suggestions? Do you mind sharing the advice? I checked my Norton security and my app is not blocked. I also contacted township mac support, but no real answers yet. thank you very much.
    Ginny - I did fix it!

Here are the instructions on what you need to do -

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

JoeCG Thanks very much! It worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Ginny - I did fix it!

Here are the instructions on what you need to do -

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny01 View Post
    JoeCG Thanks very much! It worked!
    Woohoo! Glad to hear - welcome back to the game

when will mac users get more buildings, expansions and zoo enclosures?