Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1638

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    No Professor Verne for Mac players I see!!!!!!! Yet another glitch - and we STILL have greyed out boxes on our task board!!!!!
    Force quit and a restart here and it brought Verne back.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Force quit and a restart here and it brought Verne back.
    Great. I wonder if that will work for the "Happy Times' event. Countdown went to zero - then it vanished!. We got the 'advanced agriculture', but no sign of 'Happy Times'.

Update - "happy to say "Happy Times' has now appeared.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 03-06-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 219. Zoo level 45

Hi - four of us in our coop all play on Mac Air or Pro OS Catalina 10.15.4. We cannot visit one of the members as a banner comes up that she has a newer version of the game. I have logged out, restarted my Mac and visited the App Store, where no update is shown. Any suggestions guys, or just be patient and wait. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtieschick67 View Post
    Hi - four of us in our coop all play on Mac Air or Pro OS Catalina 10.15.4. We cannot visit one of the members as a banner comes up that she has a newer version of the game. I have logged out, restarted my Mac and visited the App Store, where no update is shown. Any suggestions guys, or just be patient and wait. Thank you.
    Just wait a little longer. Updates are rolled out in waves, not at the same time for everyone. You should get yours soon enough
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks dreadnought, I went back into the App Store and guess what, the 7.4.0 update was there! Have let the coop know.

This will probably get an answer quicker in this forum rather than trouble shooting one.

My helicopter, mine, lab, tool exchange, academy of industry, and regatta windows all have no (black) backgrounds. I can't see where to mine, regatta tasks, lab options, and things like that.

Anyone else have/had this problem and were you able to fix it? would like this solved before next regatta starts and I need to mine or use a lab option.

I purchased the torch to mine during the event and the mine is just black, so are the smelters. Similar with coop members, such a shame and a waste of money buying the torch. First glitch for me so can't complain & I enjoy this game.

Same problem here. Will make inter-season regatta tough. submitted issue but not holding my breath for a quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtieschick67 View Post
    ... and a waste of money buying the torch. First glitch for me so can't complain ..
    yes, you can and you should report it to Playrix, like Angus did.
    Make screenshots of everything black and send them in!
    It's not so much about getting a refund for a wasted booster, but for getting it repaired ASAP.

and good luck!

Same here, just disconnected and reconnected from FB, and boom windows black, note that they were all ok before I disconnected from Facebook. Already thrown away Township, reinstalled it, all the same.
    I know for sure another player suffers the same trouble.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders