Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1570

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Can't make the hat with the blue feather. Anyone else not see it in the Tailor shop?
    This might be not the case, but with the addition of the event item, you might just have to scroll to the right as the hat was pushed to the right end of the items menu.

Otherwise, if it's really not there, you should report it to CS.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Can't make the hat with the blue feather, tux or gown. Anyone else not see these in the Tailor shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    This might be not the case, but with the addition of the event item, you might just have to scroll to the right as the hat was pushed to the right end of the items menu.

Otherwise, if it's really not there, you should report it to CS.
    Dreadnought is correct - because of the seasonal additions, you will have to click and scroll (like moving the items in the dealer page) to see the rest of the items to make.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

I cannot see the number of crops I have stocked in barn when I click on the product on plane crates, the same for crops and feathers at the zoo entrance on the shield. My team-mate has the same problem.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    I cannot see the number of crops I have stocked in barn when I click on the product on plane crates, the same for crops and feathers at the zoo entrance on the shield. My team-mate has the same problem.
    I have the same problem on Kindle, also with island goods. No idea why they changed it - very annoying

Can't make the hat with the blue feather, tux or gown. Anyone else not see these in the Tailor shop?
    In fact, the hat does not appear, but it's quite present. You just have to roll down or up on your trackpad, and voilà, here it is. Hope this help.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I believe that statement of "just a game" is invalid.
    The "just" shall not be overestimated. I don't want to minimize the emotional, social and cultural values of the game (whatever the game actually). When I say it's just a game, it's only because it IS a game. Of course, I here presuppose that there is a difference between game and reality, and I'm aware that such a presupposition can be controversial.

Well, no, I'm not German. I'm French, but was nourished by Kant's theories about morality. Maybe a little too much...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    What is more important is the willingness to listen to and understand other people's opinion in a discussion. Thank you for that
    No argument there and thank you for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    The "just" shall not be overestimated. I don't want to minimize the emotional, social and cultural values of the game (whatever the game actually). When I say it's just a game, it's only because it IS a game. Of course, I here presuppose that there is a difference between game and reality, and I'm aware that such a presupposition can be controversial.
    I didn't (mean to) contradict you, but those whose argument you seemed to anticipate.
    That is, of course, cos I personally don't find it acceptable as a counter-argument to any agitation (? negative excitement) about a game, when that is in reality geared towards the other ppl playing the game "with me". What I mean to say is, it is different whether you are angry about the rewarding mechanics in a game, or about ppl in your Coop silently taking reserved tasks. So I meant to support your "yes but"-contradiction to that argument
    My background to not accepting that sentence easily is that I have met - since I play this kind of games, where you get in contact with real ppl somewhere - lovable, interesting, humourous ppl, and when I get upset or worried because I seem to lose contact, exactly because we all meet "only online", then I am rather annoyed by someone arguing that it's "only a game".

Well, no, I'm not German. I'm French, but was nourished by Kant's theories about morality. Maybe a little too much...
    LOL! good that you understand it

No argument there and thank you for that too.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-11-2019 at 08:54 AM. Reason: keyboard... ppl are important, but don't need an ! anyway (pp!), lol

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I have the same problem on Kindle, also with island goods. No idea why they changed it - very annoying
    It seems (only) factory items are still displayed (same on all OS with the update). As these are still displayed - and taking the others away seems quite silly/annoying/useless - I'd suggest to report the loss of the others as bug, to make sure Playrix notices it.

where do i find my town code?

Quote Originally Posted by twinsheeps View Post
    where do i find my town code?
    Click on the friends button, bottom left, then the green "find friends" button on the bottom of that window, and you will see your code.