Page 153 of 161 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1605

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

4 greyed out tasks and some other chests that can't be refreshed! NOT GOOD.

5 mins later - and now we have SIX!!!!! Grrrrrr

We now have EIGHT GREY SQUARES. This is ridiculous!!!!!! We have 30 racers and 4 boxes - 2 of which can't be refreshed!
    Last edited by Lyndie; 10-08-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

this is getting' ridiculous, 9 more days for me to reach 1000days and then i guess it's time to pull the plug i'm just too bored of all the BS...
    and you never get feedback from support what happened

In addition of not being able to play with the ducks, there is a more important issue.
    Maybe am I the only one, but I don't get any t-coins bonus when I satisfy an order anymore. I have spend so much time and sometimes real money to be able to upgrade my factories, to that very end (getting more t-coins). THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!!
    I have trouble believing that this mistake did not occur to the Playrix team before they made the new version available. If it did not, they need to seriously reconsider their verification procedure.
    And what happen to the support team? We receive no feedback anymore. Is Playrix planning to end the game? If that so, just say it and don't let people lose money for nothing.

And again grayed tasks, 2 so far and I cannot send report to Township, it does not let me click on the send button
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    In addition of not being able to play with the ducks, there is a more important issue.
    Maybe am I the only one, but I don't get any t-coins bonus when I satisfy an order anymore.
    You could check out Downton's post here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1568425

maybe that (bonus included) is what happens for you also?

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    And again grayed tasks, 2 so far and I cannot send report to Township, it does not let me click on the send button
    Pls check my (latest) post with the link to a form you can use outside the game:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1570420

and the advice re. the needed emphasis. Mac can be selected as OS in the form, I seem to recall.

As Mac and the other OS are more or less updated together, it might help all of us to at least co-read in the October-update thread..? Good luck in any case!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You could check out Downton's post here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1568425

maybe that (bonus included) is what happens for you also?
    Thanks! Now I just want to be sure that this information (bonus included) is official. Is it?

Thanks! Now I just want to be sure that this information (bonus included) is official. Is it?
    Playrix doesn't tell us anything else than what is in their update announcements. Such changes like the bonus included or any others that we usually see as not so great are just as usual not in there.
    - and btw, therefore (no explanation) it is not sure, that not something in that calculation was decreased with that change... handy, isn't it? - OTOH, it could have been included, cos ppl kept asking about extra cash floating around or complained that it was NOT included where they looked for it.

We get the info from beta testers who mention something here or on FB. This time f.e. in the September-spoiler-thread... I am pretty sure I have read about that change before the October-update--thread, but couldn't find it yet again. If I do, will come back and add the link.
    ETA: see Downton's reply and link to Beta discussion she gave in the October-update-thread today.

So, main answer is: you can see it as official, as in tacitly tolerated if it is posted here and no-one contradicts, esp. not Playrix staff (which did happen as clarification once or twice in the past, as I recall, w/o the exact circumstances).
    And if it has an ingame Help description, it is very probably adapted there. (JIC: look behind the cog top left, then Help and Support (or so)).
    HTH
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-08-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Playrix doesn't tell us anything else than what is in their update announcements. Such changes like the bonus included or any others that we usually see as not so great are just as usual not in there.
    - and btw, therefore (no explanation) it is not sure, that not something in that calculation was decreased with that change... handy, isn't it?
    Handy, indeed. But morally questioning as well. In any case, thank you so much for your help

Handy, indeed. But morally questioning as well. In any case, thank you so much for your help
    Could be discussed as well, as it is their game - their rules. We certainly agreed to any "sudden changes w/o P. asking anyone" somewhere in the fineprint (they all have that)
    But it is just an assumption as the other reasons or consequences, and for this one at least until someone had a list and now compares. Sometimes we do have these math genies

you're very welcome; glad that it helped.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-08-2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: added link re beta info in my post above, see ETA

3 greyed tasks here so far here today. Pretty disappointing.
    Township Gus
    MacOS