Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1605

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Do we, Mac users, will have the update with Halloween decorations in town soon?
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    Do we, Mac users, will have the update with Halloween decorations in town soon?
    Hope we hear soon!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Getting on the game

I can’t even get past the opening scene...just keeps “loading” and the scene alternates between the regular one, the fall one, and the Halloween one. Have deleted and reinstalled several times but still can’t get on the game. How do I report this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by IC Fun View Post
    ... but still can’t get on the game. How do I report this problem?
    You can try this automated form.
    It should work for Mac, too, as the platform can be selected there. Good luck!

Thanks, i’ve sent the message per the form. We will see. Haven’t been on the game now for over 12 hours. Sure my teammates wonder what the heck happened to me!

Hello all I know this has been asked before but am new to mac's I have a kindle and an ipad mini the mobile game seems to sync between them with a facebook login. just got a macbook pro and installed it and doesnt sync with others. I am guessing this is normal and just like the pc version correct?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saltwaterfishlover View Post
    Hello all I know this has been asked before but am new to mac's I have a kindle and an ipad mini the mobile game seems to sync between them with a facebook login. just got a macbook pro and installed it and doesnt sync with others. I am guessing this is normal and just like the pc version correct?
    thanks
    Hi welcome to the forum . Yes that is correct. IOS/Android/Kindle, PC & Mac are not compatible with each other. Very recently the Mac version caught up with the IOS/Android/Kindle version with regards to updates. So who knows, maybe in the future Playrix might make them playable with each other .

thought so but thanks for confirmation hmm start over from level 1 or just pla\y on tiny screens at lvl 53 decisions decisions

Quote Originally Posted by IC Fun View Post
    Thanks, i’ve sent the message per the form. We will see. Haven’t been on the game now for over 12 hours. Sure my teammates wonder what the heck happened to me!
    They sure do, unless one of them is on the forum. Maybe talk about it as meeting point for a similar situation.

re. your report: I am not sure how it works with the form, but in case you got an automated receipt reply (there, too), I would reply to that with the note that you still need help. Look in the last paragraph; in the ingame reports it's mentioned there. Otherwise the ticket gets closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi welcome to the forum . Very recently the Mac version caught up with the IOS/Android/Kindle version with regards to updates. So who knows, maybe in the future Playrix might make them playable with each other .
    Just for info..... Mac and iOS are now in sync re the regatta seasons - but not with updates. Mac have still not had the halloween update that iOS had the other day.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45