Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1310

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Someone tell me.. I'm not sure if filling orders in train gives you money or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Dolphin View Post
    Someone tell me.. I'm not sure if filling orders in train gives you money or not?
    No, just XP
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Ohk.. Thanx Bessville.. But its in my mind somewhere I remember that once I was getting coins from train filling.. May be it was some booster

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Dolphin View Post
    Ohk.. Thanx Bessville.. But its in my mind somewhere I remember that once I was getting coins from train filling.. May be it was some booster
    I'm totally not sure either, but wasn't there a (this) difference between filling someone else's trains and our own?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'm totally not sure either, but wasn't there a (this) difference between filling someone else's trains and our own?
    You definitely get coins for filling someone else's train crates, but not for your own.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    You definitely get coins for filling someone else's train crates, but not for your own.
    Thanks for the reminder/confirmation, JJ!

Using the Mac Note App for Information when playing the game

I use the Mac Note app to help me remember things while playing. I arrange the game screen and the Note app screen so I can see and switch between both.
    Attached is a screenshot showing what I have included in the note.

Plane:what I need for next plane and estimate based on prior cargo how many I will need.
    Train: What I need for current trains waiting for cargo.
    Notes: Things I need to remember like when expansions or building will be done.
    Zoo: Items and amount I need.
    Timer: Sometimes I set a timer to know when a particular item, market renewal, or other will be ready.
    A list of ship items and what they are used for
    Market: times the market refresh cost lowers
    Finally: general notes about my game in case I need to contact Playtrix support.
    Township note.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    open the market and click where the arrows are supposed to be
    My saver winnie022
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Dragonstones

New update out today in the App store!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Today I've seen a new event (fruit one) coming in 5 hours, then as soon as the delay expired, no event at all. Am I the only one?
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Dragonstones