Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,605 of 1605

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Do Mac user get the "movie" I see people writing about that gives you Tcash for watching. If so...how?
    Unfortunately, no! MacOS users have never gotten the Director at the Heliport.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

I have Ipad. Had this game for quite a while. recently been experiencing problems when I shut down my ipad. WHen I restart, OFTEN times it just gets to the initial screen with the animation of cow, sheep, and pig, and the loading finishes, but then nothing happens. Just stuck at this screen permanently. What's up? I've uninstalled a few times. forced a shut down of the app...nothing seems to work. And, in fact, I can hear my trains returning but the screen is still stuck at the into screen. Not going to keep playing this game if this keeps happening...

Quote Originally Posted by twizzlero View Post
    I have Ipad. Had this game for quite a while. recently been experiencing problems when I shut down my ipad. WHen I restart, OFTEN times it just gets to the initial screen with the animation of cow, sheep, and pig, and the loading finishes, but then nothing happens. Just stuck at this screen permanently. What's up? I've uninstalled a few times. forced a shut down of the app...nothing seems to work. And, in fact, I can hear my trains returning but the screen is still stuck at the into screen. ...
    hi twizzlero,

this doesn't seem to be about Mac then... and Playrix won't do troubleshooting in the forum. So:
    The description for the (ingame) report is in this thread - for IOS -
    and if it is one of the days, where you don't get into your game at all and can't report from ingame, scroll to the end of that post and use the automated form that is linked there. That way, you also get to the ingame Help articles.

The one thing that comes to mind is that your device maybe (!) doesn't meet the system requirements anymore, maybe since a "recent" update. You can check that at your App store, probably, but it'll be easier to ask Playrix. Esp. when you report from ingame, they get the necessary data.
    Good luck!

Yep no videos for Mac players
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

It would be nice if you could rearrange the order of your factories or delete orders to make different orders.