Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1640

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Deleting the "com.playrix.township-mac2" folder in the user folder seems to work. I've had to do this 3 times today. The third time I just deleted this folder in the user library/container without the restart or reinstall and it worked (At least on the third time.) My problem also started after updating the system OS and Safari.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Nice to see you here, SK!

Try this -

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

For me it was not synonymous, because I had not deleted the subfolder. Absolutely the order of „JoeCG“ follow, then it works!

Hi friends, i un installed the game, deleted the folder, re installed the game...... and the problem persists.

Sorry --- the same problem again today -- but I have everything uninstalled and reinstalled, reboot - and it starts again. Let's see how long ..

Game won't Load on MacOS HighSierra 10.13.6

Quote Originally Posted by Pietzhausen View Post
    Sorry --- the same problem again today -- but I have everything uninstalled and reinstalled, reboot - and it starts again. Let's see how long ..
    I am playing the game on this system since last one month. The Game just stopped from loading yesterday evening. Just like that, no updates to Game or System. after trying several times, with reboot, delete / install again, it started working. got to play about 2 hrs later in the night. also today morning, played for about 1 hr. but this noon, when I tried, again it stopped working. there have been no updates to system or game during this time, nor any changes on the computer.

Its like a chronic problem. So I deleted the game & containers folder again and installed. same issue. Game crashes at loading time. after about two times deleting and reinstalling, I saw a new error (this didn't show up in earlier tries), it said "There was a problem during the purchase" screenshot attached. after that it fails. I haven't made any purchase request, so I wonder what exactly is going on. is this game hacked and compromised to steal money from unexpecting gamers????

Game-Error.jpg

I wrote to the support yesterday. No answer until now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Nice to see you here, SK!

Try this -

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

It worked! Thanks!

Yes, it works. But I have to do it every time after closing when I will start the game again.

Game won't load on Mac

Game worked fine yesterday morning. Tried to play again later in the day and get opening screen but then it disappears and get a message that the game "quit unexpectedly". Tried restarting and this didn't work. Continues to do this today. Any suggestions??