Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1583

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

where do I find my username??

Quote Originally Posted by nastascia View Post
    where do I find my username??
    For a quick answer - click on the Apple Icon in the upper left hand corner - at the very last line, look at "Log Out" - the word/name after that is the user name.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Hi Salliac!

Please try this - the "user name" is the user name for MacOS (not the game).

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

Let us know!
    I tried this but can't find the com.playrix folder.

I can't find the com.playrix. folder anywhere ((

Quote Originally Posted by nastascia View Post
    I can't find the com.playrix. folder anywhere ((
    I couldn't either the first time I tried but I had my user name wrong. When I went to Apple icon it said logout 'Jane Doe', so I used that as my user name but in order to get to the correct folder I had to use just 'Jane' as my user name. That brought me to the folder where the com.playrix folder was.

For those looking for the com.playrix folder and not finding it - you won't find it by "searching" for it using the search bar. You'll need to go through the list to find it.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

After you press CMD+SHIFT+G and you type: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (user name is actual name you use on your Mac computer)
    then a folder opens up name 'containers'. Scroll right down to the bottom for the Playrix folder.

This is a temporary fix. The game will crash again until Playrix fix this problem.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Flyertown View Post
    I couldn't either the first time I tried but I had my user name wrong. When I went to Apple icon it said logout 'Jane Doe', so I used that as my user name but in order to get to the correct folder I had to use just 'Jane' as my user name. That brought me to the folder where the com.playrix folder was.
    Great!

Just a guess, but if you have a two word name, you may need to use the underscore _ like JANE_DOE. I'm glad to hear you found it either way!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Hi Joe

No underscore and no gap between names worked for me.
    Thanks for having the answer to at least get back in the game.

The game window has now changed from full screen to normal window size.
    Maybe has something to do with why there is a problem since update.
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 09-28-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    Hi Joe

No underscore and no gap between names worked for me.
    Thanks for having the answer to at least get back in the game.
    I'm very glad this temporary solution worked for you. I really hope Playrix can get this corrected without having every player need to do this. Just think how many players don't even know these forums exist!
    Township Gus
    MacOS