Page 135 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1589

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Is this a known glitch - or should I report it?????
    When I go to help in someones zoo I see this- Attachment 47647
    At the top it says 567 xp for filling the basket - at the bottom it says 121xp.
    I only get the 121xp. This is the same for all zoo orders.

It's not a glitch Lyndie. The XP at the top shows what you get for the bouquets on their own. At the bottom it shows the xp and coins you get after completing the basket with both products (bouquets and carrots) .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-05-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    It's not a glitch Lyndie. The XP at the top shows what you get for the bouquets on their own. At the bottom it shows the xp and coins you get after completing the basket with both products (bouquets and carrots) .
    Thanks Downton - but that's not what I'm getting. When I fill this friends basket - all I get are 121xp. I have tested this on several friend requests - and I have never received the top amount ........
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Thanks Downton - but that's not what I'm getting. When I fill this friends basket - all I get are 121xp. I have tested this on several friend requests - and I have never received the top amount ........
    Well if you are sure you are not receiving the top amount I would report it for sure. Definitely not right, and hopefully another Mac user can reply here to see if it is a glitch. Hope you get it sorted soon

ETA I have just filled a friend's zoo request and it only showed the bottom xp flying up the screen. I am now going to check my xp amount before and after filling zoo order to see if it gets added or not.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-05-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well if you are sure you are not receiving the top amount I would report it for sure. Definitely not right, and hopefully another Mac user can reply here to see if it is a glitch. Hope you get it sorted soon

ETA I have just filled a friend's zoo request and it only showed the bottom xp flying up the screen. I am now going to check my xp amount before and after filling zoo order to see if it gets added or not.
    That's what I did Downton - it will be interesting to see if it's across all platforms.

That's what I did Downton - it will be interesting to see if it's across all platforms.
    I tested it twice Lyndie and exactly the same as you. I am not getting the xp in the above bubble beside my product. I wonder how long this has been going on? I will report it in game also to see what CS say about it. Thanks for pointing it out .

Having a problem with my game, was unable to make purchases so I tried to update the game. Tossed the app in the trash then went to app store to re download but all it says is open. Doesn't give me an option to re download app but then gives me a window saying verifying township and crickets. Nothing. Others in my team were able to re download app but not working for me. I have down this a million times over the past four years. Someone please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAttack View Post
    Having a problem with my game, was unable to make purchases so I tried to update the game. Tossed the app in the trash then went to app store to re download but all it says is open. Doesn't give me an option to re download app but then gives me a window saying verifying township and crickets. Nothing. Others in my team were able to re download app but not working for me. I have down this a million times over the past four years. Someone please advise.
    There was an update that fixed that on my Mac recently. Try this: empty trash then do a hard shut down (not a restart). Decline the option to automatically reopen anything. Then download the game again. Good luck.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Mac players seem to have an extra rest week!!!!!!!!!

Mac players seem to have an extra rest week!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe we can have three rest weeks for one race week???
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

An explanation of what is going in the iMac regattas on would be nice.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)