Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1601

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Some of our CO-OP members that have not been able to log in have now logged into the game. Maybe a fix has been done?
    Township Gus
    MacOS

I hope they somehow make up for lost time. The game that was going on was super fun and I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to access my game. By my estimate it'll be almost over now...

Also sent in a report through the playrix site (since my game wouldn't open for me to be able to report through the game) last Friday and still haven't heard anything. Just a simple, "We see this, we're working on it," would be great.

at least cheating still seems to work fine for some players, or is anyone else here close to sending 1.000.000 trains and planes and ships?

Another major mess up. Our task board is showing a greyed out task which we cannot delete! We also can't access the 'seasons' tab. AS IF THERE WEREN'T ENOUGH PROBLEMS! This needs sorting ASAP!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Another major mess up. Our task board is showing a greyed out task which we cannot delete! We also can't access the 'seasons' tab. AS IF THERE WEREN'T ENOUGH PROBLEMS! This needs sorting ASAP!
    Now we have THREE greyed out tasks that can't be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Screenshot 2019-10-01 09.35.48.jpg
    Now 4... And if you close the game and re-open - your completed tasks are not counted - you have to start again!
    Last edited by Lyndie; 10-01-2019 at 08:37 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

keeps getting better and better, i lost my whole coop and the board is filling with this little grey tasks...the fun continues

Ah, at least we're not the only one, two greyed tasks that cannot be accessed, hence not dumped or taken.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

And also as Lyndie said, season tab is not accessible. I have not tried yet to close the game and reopen to check if the done tasks are counted or not, maybe I don't try it :-)
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

season tab, yacht club all screwed up

Same! Tasks greyed out and can't click on the yacht club.
    Township Gus
    MacOS