Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1603

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Happily, deleting the Playrix folder in Containers solves the problem, but it does return. The game loaded fine this morning and then later in the day the problem had returned and I had to delete the folder again.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahM View Post
    Happily, deleting the Playrix folder in Containers solves the problem, but it does return. The game loaded fine this morning and then later in the day the problem had returned and I had to delete the folder again.
    Glad this work around got you back into the game! Until Playrix answers our concerns about this, I'm afraid we all have to keep doing this. Sadly, MANY players don't know about these forums and are missing out on this temporary fix!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by SarahM View Post
    Deleting the .com.playrix folder is not working for everyone.... There are still 3 in my co-op who have been unable to re-install TS.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I have done this three times but every time I log off the game and try to load the game I have to do this all over again.

Same thing happened to me

Exactly the same as Belly Acres, deleting the folder works only as long as you don't quit the game, and even if you don't quit but let it running in the background enough time, it crashes also. Today, already 3 times that I've deleted the playrix folder in Library/containers, not to mention that you have to reconnect to Facebook and reenter your email address and password. Township becomes a punition!
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

Please make sure you are reporting this in-game when you are able to get back in after deleting the folder. Hopefully we will get some sort of resolution or at least an acknowledgement soon!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Deleting the .com.playrix folder is not working for everyone.... There are still 3 in my co-op who have been unable to re-install TS.
    Are you sure they are following the directions? The folder can also be labeled com.playrix.township-mac and you have to be using the correct user name.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Are you sure they are following the directions? The folder can also be labeled com.playrix.township-mac and you have to be using the correct user name.
    Yes Joe - we've checked and double checked..... they are not seeing the folders at all. All variations of their Mac user names have been tried - no spaces - underscore etc. Nothing works for them.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Yes Joe - we've checked and double checked..... they are not seeing the folders at all. All variations of their Mac user names have been tried - no spaces - underscore etc. Nothing works for them.
    Interesting! Are they also using MacOS Mojave 10.14.6?
    Township Gus
    MacOS