Page 144 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1601

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

JoeCG: Thank you, thank you, thank you! After 36 hours of being off the game and no response from Playrix, your fix worked for me! Thank you so much! Now that my blood pressure is back to normal, off to milk the cows!

Support just told me to do exactly what everyone has been suggesting and doing, but problem always comes back. Haven't noticed any pattern to the problem yet.

thank you so much!

The fix of deleting the game & its folder from the Library/Containers is temporary. the crash_at_load happens again and again. after spending 3 days wasting my time on this. I feel this game & its game developers doesn't deserve the attention I have been giving. what a waste. add to it the fact that you can't sync cross-platform to an iPad or anther device.

Time to delete the game and move on.

The Support don't even care to read the forum's.

it all started right around the aerial event? maybe there is the culprit and playrix gives you the silent treatment
    we are now a 2 player coop instead of a 5

best fix for me...not turning off my mac, so no more delete, restart and install loop

Thanks Dreadnought for bringing this to the attention of the Devs. It would be nice if they would post some information here to confirm that some action is being taken.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Thanks Dreadnought for bringing this to the attention of the Devs. It would be nice if they would post some information here to confirm that some action is being taken.
    Hi. Have you tried messaging Anna Petrova directly (https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187) and asking her to post an answer here? Not holding my breath that she will, but it's worth a try.

Hope it gets sorted out for you soon.

Township STOPPED loading

For the last three days, my Township stop loading and afterwards s system generates an error report which is sent to Apple.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Eli
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-28-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Kostolany View Post
    For the last three days, my Township stop loading and afterwards s system generates an error report which is sent to Apple.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Eli
    Hi Eliana -

Please try this - the "user name" is the user name for MacOS (not the game).

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

Let us know!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Hi Eliana -

Please try this - the "user name" is the user name for MacOS (not the game).

1. Delete the game.
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

Let us know!
    yea nothingh worked over here either! though the O/S Update did speed up the Computer, I am now On day Two of not being able to play Township on this Mac. and this is the Only Computer with internet access. so is this a problem with the recent Township update? I do not think so since it worked for a few days after the update, yet. it Might be. I wonder what else was updated on our Mac's? maybe if we all got a list of what was updated we could possibly figure out which Item could Have corrupted the file or a file (Or System).

time to do some work over here...

Above: (9:10 am Post)

So I decided to update this post this way: after about Thirty Minutes(30 Minutes) I have deleted all the java and flash files, not knowing what Township uses for its programing use. and looked into the system settings nothing so far has worked

What I did take notice of is that even when I deleted the Game and reinstalled it after a restart, the App store still says I installed the game in may... so I might have discovered a possibility there.

9:48 Am Post)
    Last edited by PineapplePeakValley; 09-28-2019 at 02:53 PM.