Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1601

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Screenshot 2019-09-15 14.34.48.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I tested it twice Lyndie and exactly the same as you. I am not getting the xp in the above bubble beside my product. I wonder how long this has been going on? I will report it in game also to see what CS say about it. Thanks for pointing it out .
    Have you had any joy from support yet Downton? This is what I received...."Hello Lyndie,

Thanks so much for your patience. I would be happy to help you out with this one! The amount of XP shown above the product itself is given for loading that product (3 Vegetable Bouquets). The amount of experience on the bottom of the window, however, is the reward for fully completing the whole order (both vegetable bouquets and carrots).

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Have a nice day! "

Which was exactly the point I was making! As a helper, I should receive the xp amount shown for loading the product (the Veg bouquets), but I am receiving the amount for the whole order - which for some reason is a lot lower. The screenshot attached is a different one than the one sent to Playrix - but you get the drift.....So the battle goes on....
    Last edited by Lyndie; 09-18-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hi Lyndie. I got a response saying we no longer receive xp for an individual item. That xp for a complete zoo order is all we get. Apparently the xp showing in the bubble currently should get corrected in the next update . It doesn't really make sense to me. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens with the update.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-18-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    An explanation of what is going in the iMac regattas on would be nice.
    Ditto. Can we get some answers on this, please?
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    An explanation of what is going in the iMac regattas on would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Ditto. Can we get some answers on this, please?
    What is going on with it? I can try getting some info, but i don't know yet on what exactly.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

NEWS - This just popped up in the game for me. This answers what is happening with the Regatta on MacOS.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.49.41 AM.jpg
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    NEWS - This just popped up in the game for me.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.49.41 AM.jpg
    Well, there you go.
    I'd say that's GREAT NEWS!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Well, there you go.
    Yes! It also added this at the end, which got cut off.

"MacOS users will only be able to compete with each other and not with users on other platforms. But we’re working on that too!"
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Thanks Downton. You must have had a different support worker to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Well, there you go.
    If only they could have posted it yesterday - it would have saved a lot of frustration ........

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Thanks Downton. You must have had a different support worker to me.
    Your welcome Lyndie. Getting a helpful CS agent is a lottery. Believe me what I wrote above was not the immediate answer I received. Fortunately they didn't close/end the conversation on me before I got a relevant response. No easy feat in itself, lol .

ETA It still remains to be seen if the info I was given is completely accurate .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-18-2019 at 02:27 PM.