Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1335

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Updated to new version with tool exchange but can no longer scroll in the store where you "build" factories, decorations, community building etc.
    Anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution?
    If you have a trackpad/mouse you have to click/press, hold and move the cursor back and forth.

Township Gus
    MacOS

Здравствуйте! Я создала союз, где можно набрать друзей в союз? Привела 5 друзей, больше взять негде! Очень неудобно! Сделайте общий чат, куда можно было бы разместить приглашение! Никто мой союз не видит, получается, потратила 500 монет зря?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    If you have a trackpad/mouse you have to click/press, hold and move the cursor back and forth.

Township Gus
    MacOS
    It takes ages to inspect the market now, please arrows again, or a way to scroll efficiently in the market pretty please
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

Scrolling issue: after discovering the new scrolling method on crops, market, and friends; it may be something just on the Mac, but when scrolling in the friends and co-op screen if you don't "grab" in a certain area, you will open a fellow player you may not want. The other scrolling areas of the game have more "open" areas to grab. Would be nice to have a bar or more open area to grab in the friend screen.

Question: How do I keep my Mac from running so hot while playing?

This is for Anna Petrova. I was told to contact you. Don't know how to send a private message so am posting here. I was told by _DD_ to contact you here in Mac forum. Following is information I've posted on chat support for Mac, in another forum, and in an email today to customer support.

Once again I purchased a Giant Bundle which was suppose to include a coupon to upgrade a train line. IT DID NOT. I submitted something, I think a support request, using the chat to support from within the game. Looks like the email support is no longer used on a Mac. This was on April 1. I have updated via chat a couple of times. There is no way to attach the screen shot via chat although it looks like there is a button in the support chat to attach an image. I am attaching the image of what I bought here in hopes something can be done. The picture has the date as the name.

I am on a Macintosh. Got a Robot reply that you received it when on chat. I've left a couple more chat messages since April 1 when this started. In game under support questions, only means to make contact was a chat window. Yes, I've click on the star and it shows an upgrade window (with no coupon credit ) or it show a button to go to academy which doesn't show the coupon either. I had this problem a few months ago with an island upgrade. It took me a couple of weeks to get a response from Playtrix and get it resolved. I hope it doesn’t take that long this time. User:Argus012755
    2019-04-01_01-02-09.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    This is for Anna Petrova. I was told to contact you. Don't know how to send a private message so am posting here. I was told by _DD_ to contact you here in Mac forum. Following is information I've posted on chat support for Mac, in another forum, and in an email today to customer support.
    Actually I suggested that you'd ask other Mac users here how to find your ticket ID in a MAC CS report.
    And with that *identifier* you could ask Anna by PM for help - she would need to find the conversation at Playrix with whatever sort of identifier the Macs have, as you have obviously sent quite many msgs/mails/whatever to CS. They don't even work all at the same place.

And sorry, with all understanding, but posting the same story twice doesn't help; the less here in a forum with mainly players.
    You could have given her a link to your other thread just as well, in a PM (only then can you be sure she sees it!), with your ticket nr....

Township not working after MacOS update to Mojave

Hi,

After updating macOS to Mojave, the game has stopped working. It does not open and only an error message pops up. Anyone has suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0801 View Post
    Hi,

After updating macOS to Mojave, the game has stopped working. It does not open and only an error message pops up. Anyone has suggestions?
    Try this.

1. Delete the game (moving icon to trash can).
    2. Open Finder. When the Finder window is opened, simply use CMD+SHIFT+G and it will show a pop-up where you can type the following address: /Users/user_name/Library/Containers (please do not forget to substitute "user_name" with your actual user name).
    3. In the opened folder try to find and delete the com.playrix. folder.
    4. Restart your Mac and try to load the game again.

Township Gus
    MacOS user

It would help me if you didn't abbreviate things like PM, nr... and CS. No idea what those are. If "how to find your ticket ID..." was meant to be a link; It's not a link. How would I send this Anna a PM (whatever PM means)?