Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1335

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBreez View Post
    GAME SUGGESTION - Please consider programming the flying Santa Claus (during Xmas time span) to auto mature whatever crops his sled flies over (If/when). Crops in any growing stage would automatically turn ready for harvest when Santa flys directly over them. Sounds cool, right?
    Yes No idea whether it's (easily enough) feasible, and whether it collides with some game strategy of the Devs (which is IMO NOT making it fast and easy for us ), but - yes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepFinLaila View Post
    The update is not showing up here.... Is it really out?
    I agree, nothing showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    I agree, nothing showing.
    You may need to delete and reinstall to see the update.

Is anyone having trouble opening the game after updating it?

Game has opened fine after the update but so sign of the event described or the school of magic
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    YES! We just got an update which included the Halloween stuff!
    I don't see any Halloween stuff in the update, only the letter inside the game and the add on AppStore mentions it, but no decorations, no upgradable magic school, hope it comes :-)
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

I've noticed a problem with the gift given for the years being Mayor, only 1 for me, though I've been playing since August 2016, or maybe it counts the years from January? which is funny, since I've already the same gift on iPad, though I've only began last year :-)))
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    I don't see any Halloween stuff in the update, only the letter inside the game and the add on AppStore mentions it, but no decorations, no upgradable magic school, hope it comes :-)
    The town is decorated, but I agree, I don't see anything else, yet. The calendar is blank, too.

Township Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Game has opened fine after the update but so sign of the event described or the school of magic
    I wrote too soon, one of our coop has been falsely accused of cheating. I thought we had put all those false accusations had been put behind us.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I wrote too soon, one of our coop has been falsely accused of cheating. I thought we had put all those false accusations had been put behind us.
    Right, but you only need to quit the game completely and restart for it to go away.

This happened to me the last 2 updates, but with the restart it goes away.

Township Gus
    Last edited by JoeCG; 10-26-2018 at 10:40 PM.