Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1603

Thread: MAC USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

  1. #1541
    ah, ah, ah, at least we are laughing
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

  2. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Still waiting to hear back about feeding the ducks. They have not replied back to my report in game...
    Can confirm that they are working on a fix for that one as well
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Can confirm that they are working on a fix for that one as well
    Sweet! That's great news!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

  4. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    The whole point is precisely that the rules are non-rules.
    ...
    sorry, no, you're bringing in a different lvl of argument - we were discussing changes to the gameplay (without announcement), and to that refers my remark and the there following explanation about what we all agreed to.
    I'm not saying with that, btw, that I find it good, the change or their silence.

    (also, don't forget, pls, that English is not my mother tongue, and that I'm used maybe to discuss game stuff, but not law nor moral things in English )

    But your example now is something different. Above all, it is not a new change. (Some of their "basic settings" we just have to find out. That is part of the game, even if we don't always like it.)
    my experience here is: I never check whether the heli offers are really ...günstig (d*ng, Google offers only translations that are not totally fitting or even wrong (cheap, poor) - let's try "fair"), as I find it too time-consuming.
    So I take the risk*, esp. since I did read here that indeed sometimes it's better to sell simply from the barn. Was quite amazed to learn that, it's not described 'officially' anywhere either, as far as I'm aware. As we humans like to have explanations, I took it they reflect the market with it: you (almost) always would find a better price somewhere, or someone who takes advantage of you.

    As consequence, and against the *above-mentioned risk, I follow a different advice I found here (from veteran players): Main rule, I wouldn't accept a heli order with multiple items. (Not even as example )
    Certainly not selling 3 tables, as they take very long. Not for that price either; I raised the limit with levelling up, but am at 1000 coins minimum since a long time already, that was below lvl 100. I don't accept Aurelio and his gems anymore (just at first, to even out), and I don't accept the Mafia man when he offers anything else than at least 1 tc for 1 jewel thingy.
    My game - my rules
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-09-2019 at 06:10 AM. Reason: fighting auto-correct also, gems not games!

  5. #1545
    update to 7.0.2 is out

  6. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    update to 7.0.2 is out
    Hurray! The ducks may be fed again.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

  7. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    sorry, no, you're bringing in a different lvl of argument - we were discussing changes to the gameplay (without announcement), and to that refers my remark and the there following explanation about what we all agreed to.
    I'm not saying with that, btw, that I find it good, the change or their silence.

    (also, don't forget, pls, that English is not my mother tongue, and that I'm used maybe to discuss game stuff, but not law nor moral things in English )

    But your example now is something different. Above all, it is not a new change. (Some of their "basic settings" we just have to find out. That is part of the game, even if we don't always like it.)
    Fair enough. I understand your point. I don't want to bother anyone with this anymore, and play the troll. I know it's just a game, but, yes, sure, I like to have explanations

    Btw, I also tried a lot of different strategies these last years. In fact, I don't even produce tables anymore, I just buy them from the market and sell them. And this is the same for many other products. I tried the strategy which consists in waiting for 1000 t-coins heli order for a long time as well (I'm at level 101, not huge but still). But when your factories get to a certain level (some of mine are at level 27, all the others are level 15, except for the jewelry factory I never play with) whatever you'll sell (among the things you produce from the factory) will give you more t-coins than not selling them. Plus you don't have to wait 30 minutes before the next order, or worst, use t-cash to get the deli-order more rapidly. I never give anything to Aurelio and the Mafia guy either (who does? ) and I never sell crops. I win around 50000 t-coins a day (sometimes way more, depending on the day of the week, gameplay circumstances, such as regatta for instance, and above all, work and family obligations).
    About the barn, I also used to sell directly from the barn, but then it becomes harder to get the 4 stars from the heli task, and I love stars

    PS: English is not my mother tongue either, so don't worry about language

  8. #1548
    Thanks so much for the ducks, poor guys, they were starving
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

  9. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    Fair enough. I understand your point. I don't want to bother anyone with this anymore, and play the troll. I know it's just a game, but, yes, sure, I like to have explanations
    sorry, I must have overlooked this yesterday. - I don't see you as a bother nor a troll**, otherwise I wouldn't have invested my time and brain in answering. I did, because I love explanations, too, saw that in your questions, lol, and tried to give some I know or heard about.
    BTW, as soon as other ppl are involved, real humans, and so much as playing together, I believe that statement of "just a game" is invalid.

    ** And I am actually pretty sure, we'd have 'heard' it here, if one of the Mac'sters or the Mods had seen it differently.


    Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    Btw, I also tried a lot of different strategies these last years. ...
    and I love stars
    lol, good reason! well, seems like we have a quite similar game play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simourgh View Post
    PS: English is not my mother tongue either, so don't worry about language
    oh I didn't notice. Now don't tell me you're German? *g* - It's just even easier for misunderstandings then. What is more important is the willingness to listen to and understand other people's opinion in a discussion. Thank you for that
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.

  10. #1550
    Can't make the hat with the blue feather, tux or gown. Anyone else not see these in the Tailor shop?
    Last edited by Argus012755; 10-10-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: additional information

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •