Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: High Level Players' Concerns

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The islands finally opened and they add the airport and the zoo. But, the main thing is they start giving us more land regularly so we could expand our town and decorate it to our liking. Right now I am waiting for the coop :-) I play a LOT less too.
    More land - yep, that is definitely what would keep me interested . Hope that continues!

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by windypines View Post
    Every game has a life cycle, so to speak. It will eventually come to an end. I don't quite know what the complaining is about. I believe the zoo was added to further the game for higher level players. If you are no longer interested in the game, quit. The thing I like about Township is that you don't need to be on it every day. No crops die if you take a break. This gives us a great deal of freedom. I rather enjoy the slower pace of the game in our rat race society. Just me.
    I also really like the fact that it doesn't matter if you take a break, you don't feel as if you have wasted anything.

Jen Grant
    Jen Grant agrees and to add insult to injury my T cash has disappeared.

windypines
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Grant View Post
    Oh, no! I hope you get it back!

Quote Originally Posted by windypines View Post
    Every game has a life cycle, so to speak. It will eventually come to an end. I don't quite know what the complaining is about. I believe the zoo was added to further the game for higher level players. If you are no longer interested in the game, quit. The thing I like about Township is that you don't need to be on it every day. No crops die if you take a break. This gives us a great deal of freedom. I rather enjoy the slower pace of the game in our rat race society. Just me.
    I used to play this little aquarium game on my phone. If two days passed without you being in the game all of your fish would die. You had to spend the equivalent of our Tcash to get your fish back!
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Ronnie Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Grant View Post
    Report it through the game. That happened to me one time. I don't know if they have a way of seeing if your claim is valid, but after reporting it my T cash returned.

Con respecto a la página oficial de Township en Facebook:

Me parece denigrante, discriminatorio y una gran falta de respeto que no pongáis esta página con traducción. Es tan difícil entender que no puedo estar traduciendo todo y cada uno de los comentarios en inglés en el traductor de Google.....??? Los que no entendemos inglés tenemos todo el derecho del mundo también a conocer todo lo que se opina y los trucos que nos puedan orientar. No hago más que quejarme de este tema pero no hacéis ni puñetero caso y tristemente nadie apoya la causa. VERGONZOSO. 😠😡

Wow this is a very old thread but the content rings so true for me! A great time to get this thread going again!

I 'm level 78 and I'm not bored, but the day will come. Every game has an end, why should it be different here? I even think that an endless game is impossible, in the end it will be too complex, the gap between new and experienced gamers too big. Even good PC RPGs or city builders need a big and and active modding community to stay alive for experienced gamers. And most of the fun than is moddind and testing mods. I like this little game, I have fun now, even when I'm only helping my coop-members and chatting with them. And some day I will leave.
    Town: Neuweisslauf
    Level: 78
    Zoo: accidenrally started, but ignoring it for the time being

I have been playing 468 days; level 159; barn 2085. I buy $4000 tcash for $70; budget $200 tcash per week; like to save it for barn expansion. Any tcash I earn during the game I add to my budget -- in other words I feel free to spend it in addition to my own money. I love this game but feel it is getting too complicated. I would prefer fewer factories, fewer crops, fewer animals; more land to expand on and use the cute decorations; I would like the option of finishing a community building then putting it into storage without losing population.

Guess I am behind the times. I appear to be responding to a 2015 thread in September of 2019. LOL