Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: High Level Players' Concerns

amina
    Please add me
    Kind regards from boring level 74
    Amina

Roger: A couple of points to consider as you build this thread, hoping to have it read by Kuen or any developers dropping by.

First the BAD NEWS:

1. Currently there are 12 "stickies" at the top of every new Discussions page, leaving only 14 slots open for the page view of any other comment!!!!

2. Today is Friday and Kuen, Liza, et al, are rarely seen on Fri/Sat/Sun and may not appear again until Monday. They may drop in, just don't count on it.

3. Have they already read your posting, if so, they may not return to it to read any updates.

4. If any glitches occur during the weekend and a flurry of harried commenters pile on the thread, yours will be buried completely and possibly never seen again, much less read.

Now how to ALLEVIATE THE PROBLEMS GETTING NOTICED.

1. Post something, anything on your thread late Sunday night or very early Monday morning, so your topic will be BOLDED due to recent activity, or

2. Send a polite and respectful message to Kuen via private message, asking her to please read your thread - give her the title of it and location (i.e., Discussions).

That's about it. Good luck.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Arlynn
    Please add me. Level 75

Dear Townshippers!

We are always ready to share your opinions with the developers to craft a satisfaction-guaranteed player experience and to earn each player's confidence. Playrix highly appreciates your constructive feedback and your willingness to make the game better together with us. That's why I have already forwarded the majority of the comments to our Development Team.

Our mission is to build trust with Township players all over the world and we believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. We do value your opinions, loyalty and support!

Thanks again for your feedback! Once I receive some comments from the devs I'll let you know

Thank you, Liza. We all seem to share a passion for this game. Also, thank you for being here on the Forum this weekend, as so many old and new commenters expressed their feelings about the game, and you were able to read and respond in a timely manner.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Dear Townshippers!

Thanks again for your feedback! Once I receive some comments from the devs I'll let you know
    Liza...I'm very grateful that you were communicating with us this weekend. We know you were going beyond your required duties and we appreciate your kindness.

When you said, "Once I receive some comments from the developers I'll let know", that was all I needed to hear. If they can share some of their reasoning for what they pick to update, we will pass those thoughts on to others who come later to the forum.

We promise to be good ambassadors to the developers by getting the word out as to what is and isn't possible and what might be expected for the future. Thank you.

Roger Francis Trego
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Dear Townshippers!

We are always ready to share your opinions with the developers to craft a satisfaction-guaranteed player experience and to earn each player's confidence. Playrix highly appreciates your constructive feedback and your willingness to make the game better together with us. That's why I have already forwarded the majority of the comments to our Development Team.

Our mission is to build trust with Township players all over the world and we believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. We do value your opinions, loyalty and support!

Many thanks!

This is an interesting thread from a year ago. I guess a few things have changed but now higher level players are faced with different obstacles....

One thing that seems like a slap in face to me....when we level up, we receive 3 Tcash and 5 at level 100...we still don't have much to look forward to

Happy towning
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Arlene James
    I would like my name added. I have one more factory to go and suspect that, sadly, my interest will wane after that.

I really like the idea of duplicate factories to increase production. Also, land expansions, etc available to high levels only. I keep peeking over the mountains and seeing all that land that isn't being used. it was previously mentioned about using the islands to build on. I would suggest taking it one step further: let us "discover" an entirely new island, a large one and allow us to build a colony there. This could open many possibilities.

I love this game. Give me a reason to keep loving it. And to keep telling other people about it.

Tassie
    Yes, it is interesting reading given when it was started.

For those who posted at the time and are still here, it would be good to hear what occurred after this time that has kept your interest up in the game.