Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township loading issues

Township loading issues

My game couldn't connect to internet but my internet connection is just fine. Tried all the possible ways. HELP ME!!

I do not know what you tried so far but did you shut down your device completely and restart everything? If you can navigate on the web or here on the forums from the same device, the only thing I can see is a game server problem. In that case there is nothing you can do.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I tried rebooting. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Set everything in my device to default. I can browse and download and play other online games but not Township 😑

Hey, graylady, I know you are trying to help, but the problem with connection is not with the players. It is with your servers. Please make a point of that to the technical support.

I am still not able to connect to the game server. It's seem everything on my side is fine and I am really getting annoyed. Is there a problem you are aware of? Last day of the regatta by the way...

Edit: Finally, I am back in the game. Lost a whole day of boosters though...

edit 2: Spoke too soon. I am out again...
    Last edited by Мари Ерамян; 04-09-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Мари Ерамян View Post
    Hey, graylady, I know you are trying to help, but the problem with connection is not with the players. It is with your servers. Please make a point of that to the technical support.
    hey Marie,

first, they are not Graylady's servers, but indeed Playrix', the game provider's. Or, lately, it were Amazon's servers.

second, she said the same above as you now: (if the other possibilities, to rule out problems with your Internet connection, didn't help) It is a game server problem.

Maybe one of the Mods will jump in to give you better advice, but in any case, it's your task to contact Customer Support of Playrix, if you think they can and should do something, and from within your game. AFAIK, they don't read the forum, which is mainly for player exchange.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hey Marie,

Maybe one of the Mods will jump in to give you better advice, but in any case, it's your task to contact Customer Support of Playrix, if you think they can and should do something, and from within your game. AFAIK, they don't read the forum, which is mainly for player exchange.
    Good luck!
    It's a great honor for me that you think, I could give a better advice than our expierienced seniors

Unfortunately I can not. I am having the same problem over the last 4 - 5 weeks. Connection to the server keeps going away, mostly around 8 pm GMT, then for 3 or 4 hours I don't see the chat, the regatta and even my own regatta tasks. I have contacted support about this quite some time ago, but as we all (or most of us) know, you don't always get good reactions from them.

So I learned to live with this problem - I never lost any regatta points or the progress in my town.

One of my objectives as a mod is to help improve communication with Playrix support and help to get such issues solved better for all players. As for now, I can only ask the same as DD / Graylady, contact support from within your game and desribe the problem to them. You find a how to in my signature (Thanks again, Amoria )

So good luck for now, and let's hope and see that things will become easier in future.

Thomas
    Last edited by thommmes; 04-09-2017 at 01:17 PM.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hey Marie,

first, they are not Graylady's servers, but indeed Playrix', the game provider's. Or, lately, it were Amazon's servers.

!
    Hey,
    I didn't mean they were Graylady's servers. I guess I just mashed up my language and English. "You" would have been understood as Playrix in mine. Kind of the way you decided my name is Marie. You just made a crude translation. Close, but I would not turn around if I heard it.
    Second, I got what she said, I am just sick of the same old advices when that kind of problem occurs.
    Third, I didn't know that they don't read the forum. But I cannot get into my the game, so I can't contact Customer service.

It doesn't matter I suppose. Apparently that s known issue and nothing would happen even If I could.

PS: In my language, when you are explaining something to someone it is considered very condensing and rude to use "first", "second" and so on. Only someone a boss, or a teacher or someone with influence can talk like that to another person.
    Last edited by Мари Ерамян; 04-09-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: PS

Hi again

Next time you are able to open your game, send a report from within the game. Click on the cog - Help and Support - Technical issues. Tell them how much troubles you have with the server connection. By sending the report from within your game, they will be able to identify the server you use and may find the problem at their end.

Be aware that everything can be fine at their end. With an internet connection, everything can be fine at both end but the problem may be a faulty router in between.

P.S. I am just a player like you and have no special contact with Playrix staff.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hey,

your reply just confirms my impression of what you think is appropriate in whichever translation of your way of expressing yourself towards others; I doubt it's a matter of language interpretations.

Second, I got what she said, I am just sick of the same old advices when that kind of problem occurs.
    It being her first post in this thread, it was hardly an old advice, and the less what you read into it.
    And even if so, we'd have to agree to disagree here again, as I find the patience of some of these posters admirable, posting the same advice over and over again...

And if you still want to try: Just look in thommmes' signature on "how to contact Township Support directly".

PS: In my language, when you are explaining something to someone it is considered very condensing and rude to use "first", "second" and so on.
    well, as this isn't your language and you used the wording yourself, it certainly can't be considered this then. ;Þ