Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Township loading issues

Quote Originally Posted by Мари Ерамян View Post
    Hey,

PS: In my language, when you are explaining something to someone it is considered very condensing and rude to use "first", "second" and so on. Only someone a boss, or a teacher or someone with influence can talk like that to another person.
    What a wonderful world, we can learn something about other cultures just through this forum or internet chats. Thank you so much for adding something new to our cultural knowledge - I am absolutely sure that DD was far away from offending you.

Now one question regarding your prblem: Is it that you cannot access chat, help requests and so on, or is it that you cannot log into the game at all?

That makes a big difference, and maybe you need some different action to solve this.

best regards Thomas

P.S. I posted this just minutes after your answer, DD, so I did not read your comment, when writing it
    Last edited by thommmes; 04-09-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: new post by _DD_

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Thank you, Graylady.
    And I am sorry, I am sorry i presumed you work for Playrix. You just seem to always have answers when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    What a wonderful world, we can learn something about other cultures just through tis forum or internet chats. Thank you so much for adding something new to our cultural knowledge - I am absolutely sure that DD was far away from offending you.

Now one question regarding your prblem: Is it that you cannot access chat, help requests and so on, or is it that you cannot log into the game at all?

That makes a big difference, and maybe you need some different action to solve this.

best regards Thomas
    I am sure, he didn't mean to offend me. IThat is why I jockingly included "second" and "third" in my post

To answer your question for some time I have been having problems visiting friends towns, and when I try Ernie pops up with a message that the connection is lost. Also, it takes me several tries to log into the game. Today I cannot log in at all. I thought the problem was my router, but everything else works just fine. Even other games, that need internet connection.
    Last edited by Мари Ерамян; 04-09-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Too many mstakes in mu post

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hey,

your reply just confirms my impression of what you think is appropriate in whichever translation of your way of expressing yourself towards others; I doubt it's a matter of language interpretations.
    Þ
    Can you elaborate that statement? Because I thing I was dead on on you being condescending.

PS. Like thommmes I posted before seeing your post.
    Last edited by Мари Ерамян; 04-09-2017 at 04:21 PM.

I am sure, he didn't mean to offend me. IThat is why I jockingly included "second" and "third" in my post

To answer your question for some time I have been having problems visiting friends towns, and when I try Ernie pops up with a message that the connection is lost. Also, it takes me several tries to log into the game. Today I cannot log in at all. I thought the problem was my router, but everything else works just fine. Even other games, that need internet connection.
    Ok, this clearly points to some server / router or whatever connection problem. In this case keep trying to connect, and as soon as you are in the game, follow Graylady's suggestion.

I will still try to use my brand new channels and get in touch with support (I have no direct connection with them though) to see if they can find a solution for this issue.

Let us not get into some hot discussion about "what do you mean, what do I understand", please. As we all know, we are all using the English language to exchange thoughts, but many of us aren't native speakers, so it happens quickly that we use the wrong wording , believing that we ar making ourselves absolutely clear. In other words: Let us all work for peace in the whole world

I know I got frustrated and apologised to Graylady, and would appologe again if deem necessary and mostly if she feels offended, but DD.. well, he started it!

To tlel the truth, the only thing wanted to know is if this is an ongoing issue that Playrix is trying to resume and if I am wasting time trying to log in.
    Anyway your answers were heplful. I'll keep trying.
    Last edited by Мари Ерамян; 04-09-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Hopefully my last comment:

I addressed myself to everybody regarding world peace, so there is no need for you to apologize

I know I got frustrated and apologised to Graylady, and would appologe again if deem necessary and mostly if she feels offended, but he.. well, he started it!

To tlel the truth, the only thing wanted to know is if this is an ongoing issue that Playrix is trying to resume and if I am wasting time trying to log in.
    Anyway your answers were heplful. I'll keep trying.
    Hi again

No need to apologize again. You are not the first to think I am part of Playrix staff. I will add a note in my signature about that. My native language is french so, for me too, english is a second language.

As for your problem, it is definitively not a general issue. If it affect a large area/large number of players, we see a lot more complaints on the forums. As far as I can tell, this is not the case. This make it hard to know if Playrix is aware of the problem. That is why I suggest to report from within your game as soon as you can open it.

I hope things get better soon for you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

How quick can you fix Township loading issues ? I am in the middle of the race .