Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gardenscapes: The Real Story

This is so true! LOL Terrific write-up! You really explained the dynamics of this relationship. So, what does this mean? The master/mistress is not too bright? Or the butler is a bona fide genius?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Love it, but surly the smug work shy won't get away with it forever....... What happens next, the poor unsuspecting heir who was abandoned by her rich father, and who's poor destitute mother had to put her up for adoption, so she had no idea who her rich father was until she learnt that in his remorse he had left her everything in his will!! She can't possibly end up slaving for Austin forever!!

My grandmother actually had a butler. Austen doesn't act the part at all. For one thing, real butlers do their work indoors. Austen's comments are also completely unsubservient. "Oh, there you are. You've been gone almost three days" and i do play EVERY day. I am the heir, the boss. I want to sack the butler! No more sarcasm, petulance, narrow-mindedness or insulting words and behaviour. He can prepare his c.v. and read about his position being available in that tabloid he likes to peruse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Westbrook View Post
    [...] Nay...for if you thought the garden was bad....wait until you see INSIDE the mansion!!!
    ...gasp! *whispering* Homescapes....
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-26-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You forgot to mention that when the unsuspecting owner is all done with the work Austin will then say oh by the way I was mistaken this really is my mansion. Thank you for all your hard work now please kindly leave my house.