Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi Barb and Alicia,

welcome to the forum and the game Happy gaming to you both.
    If you want to see some suggestions for the forum, where to start, see my post to Marian above.

Barb, for your names question: This page of the Wiki is a good place to get to know the Wiki:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers#Customer_7

(see the "Expand" on the right side there) New characters are usually presented in the update announcement here, by Playrix. I remember that I never found the original post for the dealer, so am not sure his name is Raj or Raja
    Also, there's an ingame Help behind the cog top left, and Help/Support pages here, but I don't think the names are there. It's more the general description.

For your 2nd question, I might have a workaround on the PC, as the thing stopped working for me a while ago also:
    don't login via the top box, but click on any name or post or subforum name on the page, so it shows you the login box at the bottom (with "you are not logged in. To see this page, you must..." etc) And in THIS box, the "remember me" can be clicked and works - for me. Good luck
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-18-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    This page of the Wiki is a good place to get to know the Wiki:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers#Customer_7

For your 2nd question, I might have a workaround on the PC, as the thing stopped working for me a while ago also:
    don't login via the top box, but click on any name or post or subforum name on the page, so it shows you the login box at the bottom (with "you are not logged in. To see this page, you must..." etc) And in THIS box, the "remember me" can be clicked and works - for me. Good luck
    Thanks, DD! That Wiki page was just what I was looking for and the workaround let me check 'remember me'. BTW, you were right, it is Raja, not Raj.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Thanks, DD! That Wiki page was just what I was looking for and the workaround let me check 'remember me'. BTW, you were right, it is Raja, not Raj.
    Glad to hear it worked for you, Barb, and thx for coming back to say so
    btw, I said I am not sure re the dealer's name, so, for once, I cannot be "right". *g*

ETA another hint for "netiquette": if you leave text out in a quote - not a problem at all, on the contrary, makes your reply much clearer, and shorter - make it recognizable with a few ... dots.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-18-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...ETA another hint for "netiquette": if you leave text out in a quote - not a problem at all, on the contrary, makes your reply much clearer, and shorter - make it recognizable with a few ... dots.
    Can I blame it on the early hour and lack of caffeine?

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Can I blame it on the early hour and lack of caffeine?
    both absolutely good excuses...erm, explanations in itself. themselves. whatever. IOW: yes!

(and new hint: you can edit your own posts... *G*)

Hi I’m Knitville and I am obsessed with the game! Just got my 125 days in a row prize, so only been playing about 4 months. Have my own co-op Knitville, we are a close knit community of game friends. Learned a lot from game tips and share this info with my group. We reached Gold level quickly and won the Golden sail once. I find it hard to get new players that play consistently. I am a hard taskmaster and kick people out if they don’t follow the rules. The group seems to appreciate that and we all work together. I don’t tolerate conflict between players, this is supposed to be fun. I tell them to complete with the other co-ops and not with each other, but we are quite competitive. I have some amazing people in my group and we chat between Regattas to get to know each other a bit.

Yo neighbor!

Hi, I'm Kaytown and live in Germany.
    I'm playing this game for approximately 8 months now and I'm totally addicted to it even though there are some annoying things...;D
    Many thanks for the great support and help in solving problems!

Hello citygirl, Oma13, Kaytown, BJK14, Alicia, Knitville, and Himay and belated welcome to the forum! We are so glad you could join us.

I see _DD_ has already welcomed you all and given a small tutorial and answered any questions you may have had. (she's good like that )

Kick off your shoes, relax, take a look around (which...at this point...you probably already have ) and if you have questions, comments or concerns find the appropriate forum heading and post in those locations.

Again..welcome.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-23-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hi my name is Shawn. I am new here.