Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    True dat re the dumping. I was thinking maybe all the single Leaders posting on the recruitment thread for new members could all get together. Imagine that, a coop made up only of Leaders... ok, scratch that idea, I can see that going badly, lol
    I have actually advertised on both the 'recruitment thread' and via the Wiki but no luck on either. I've also been approached by a couple of co-ops asking me to join them but, despite folk saying that their rules are clear my previous experience tends to disprove this. I'm not madly anxious to get into Gold League as this isn't the be all and end all aim of playing this game for me and when I see adverts saying that a minimum of x tasks at x level is required or you'll be kicked out, I smile and think the decision of sailing solo is a good one. I'm actually learning quite a lot simply by sailing on my own and recognising what is needed to be successful. It doesn't always work but if I fail it's another lesson and nobody is going to kick me out because I made a mistake or two, lol.

I have a bit of a dilemma in my town at the moment. I need to get another community building but having looked at the information regarding completing the said building, it is clear that I cannot gather enough materials for both the building and the necessary materials to upgrade the barn. Any advice on this would be welcome. As I see it I can do either one or the other but not both (simply don't have enough barn space).

Hi everyone! Im Zandri and I live in (what a local radio show host called once - the arm pit of South Africa), Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

I have been playing Township since around 2014. I go through phases where I play like Im addicted, and other times I get so caught up in real life (especially work!) that I completely forget about the game. At the end of the day I suppose it's called balance.

It takes me a while to try new features of the game, so as from about a week ago I am sending off fully loaded planes and recently started taking part in the regatta. I was kicked out of the last co-op I joined because of my potty mouth (they obviously deserved it!) but Ive realized Im more of a lone wolf and I decided to start my own co op.

In real life I have to pretend to like people on a daily basis as I am in sales, but Im actually an introvert who LOVES spending time on my own. I love Township because I often feel that it helps me cope with the stressful lifestyle I live.
    I enjoy online shopping for high heels that I will probably never wear, my 3 animals - 2 dogs and a FAT cat. I say f$%&@ a lot. I also say numerous Afrikaans curse words in every sentence, but Ill probably get banned from this forum 😂

Quote Originally Posted by zanderville View Post
    Hi everyone! Im Zandri and I live in (what a local radio show host called once - the arm pit of South Africa), Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

I have been playing Township since around 2014. I go through phases where I play like Im addicted, and other times I get so caught up in real life (especially work!) that I completely forget about the game. At the end of the day I suppose it's called balance.

It takes me a while to try new features of the game, so as from about a week ago I am sending off fully loaded planes and recently started taking part in the regatta. I was kicked out of the last co-op I joined because of my potty mouth (they obviously deserved it!) but Ive realized Im more of a lone wolf and I decided to start my own co op.

In real life I have to pretend to like people on a daily basis as I am in sales, but Im actually an introvert who LOVES spending time on my own. I love Township because I often feel that it helps me cope with the stressful lifestyle I live.
    I enjoy online shopping for high heels that I will probably never wear, my 3 animals - 2 dogs and a FAT cat. I say f$%&@ a lot. I also say numerous Afrikaans curse words in every sentence, but Ill probably get banned from this forum ������
    Hi Zanderville, and welcome to the Forum. At least you are honest, but yea, though the word you are speaking of is a pretty common say for some, hum... don't think I would use it here . Having said that, again, appreciate your honesty. Since you have been playing the game on and off, I am sure you have your strategy down. You can always find great tips here, a new approach, etc., from the post and Threads though. Take a look at the READ ME Stickies, they are really helpful. Again, welcome. Happy Gaming
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Hola mi nombre es Alberto mi ciudad es ben city y me gustaria tener mas amigos mi coperativa se llama NewBen y estoy a sus ordenes no se como hacer amigos de el juego por Facebook asi que si alguien me orienta se los voy a agradecer

Hello!

I am new to Township. Started playing roughly 2 months ago. I am looking to join an active co-op as the one I am currently in is pretty dead.

WELCOME! we have an active co-op, there are only a few of us but we take part in every regatta and and gradually working our way through the leagues. Our group code is #MSDNDU and we are called the misfits!

Hope you have fun playing with whichever regatta you join.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshneGirl View Post
    Hello!

I am new to Township. Started playing roughly 2 months ago. I am looking to join an active co-op as the one I am currently in is pretty dead.
    Welcome to the forum
    Take some time to have a look around, there's a wealth of information here. The Co-op and Regatta Forum may be of particular interest to you; check out the sticky threads at the top of the list to look for a co-op that may be more what you're looking for.

Welcome also to you, Jo. I see you already found where to post an add

I would also point you both to the tips for new players thread, packed full of useful stuff, even if you've been playing a while.

Have fun
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Hey everyone. My name is Shorrie live in North Carolina. I’m addicted to Township. Could use some more friends for the games if anyone looking please let me know.

Hello I'm James I live in Texas. Currently work overnights at CVS just joined here today i am 32 white male 😊