Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

No coat for me either in my area of California. I find them cumbersome. Sweaters, sweatshirts are pretty much my go to's.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Godfer55
    So Nana, how often are up before sunrise and pounding the footpath with a dog, I have the the most beautiful wool coat with Italian leather gloves lined with cashmere wool never worn. Basically it's too hot but I succumbed to the feel of the fabric and had to have them. How I envy the cold climates, so many opportunities to wear beautiful clothes. My wardrobe consists of shorts and singlets most of the year. And in the cold months I just wear the same thing a long looking at the winter fashions.

I am a very early riser, up before the sun. However, the only thing I pound that time of day is my iPad and coffee maker. Ha! I wait for the sun to come out and warm things up (winter only) before venturing outside. No dog, so no duties there.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Godfer... I'm up before the sun rises, but that is only because my 23 pound lap kitty wakes me up to be fed...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 03-13-2015 at 02:09 PM.

Godfer55
    Ralph, that's one huge paddy tatt, I have a British Shorthaired (looks like Garfield)and we lock her in the games room for the night otherwise she will sit on you about 3am just because she can. I rise about 4am just because I'm a morning person and to me sunrise is the most beautiful part of the day.

No early riser here LOL I am a night girl.

As for coats, I have 4 of them as we get anything and everything around here
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    What's with this wacky weather... More snow for Boston, Yikes!!! While here in Denver we had 60F yesterday, 70F today, and it's supposed to be 80F tomorrow... It's still winter isn't it???

We are supposed to reach 90F on Sunday. Sheesh.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Snowing up here and we should get 6 to 12 inches of it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Vivian
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    We are supposed to reach 90F on Sunday. Sheesh.
    Don't rub it in! It is still winter coat weather here. To be honest 90 F is too hot for me. I feel really sluggish when the temp gets that high.THAT 'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT!!