Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Thanks again, Ethan! I got it now also with the times - yes, sounds like a better schedule for you now!
    (although I still don't understand why you're so keen on cleaning everything around you ;-p )

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Sure, I'll post both!

Now I understand! The best topic for that is probably Beaches, like Myrtle Beach, or Charleston and it relates to towns! Anyway, I will try to get a picture of my town and painting on here tonight when I get on.
    Yay! Sounds like a new task on your schedule but both "both" and Beaches sound promising!
    (now we can only hope, Kim drops by, to add to that Southern conversation also, lol)

Just be aware of the thread topics (so, better not in this thread), and that you can post outside-game-pics only in the Lounge Maybe a thread about "other hobbies" would be an idea? (if folks have time for them, alongside with TS *g*)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks again, Ethan! I got it now also with the times - yes, sounds like a better schedule for you now!
    (although I still don't understand why you're so keen on cleaning everything around you ;-p )

Yay! Sounds like a new task on your schedule but both "both" and Beaches sound promising!
    (now we can only hope, Kim drops by, to add to that Southern conversation also, lol)

Just be aware of the thread topics (so, better not in this thread), and that you can post outside-game-pics only in the Lounge Maybe a thread about "other hobbies" would be an idea? (if folks have time for them, alongside with TS *g*)
    OK I will post them soon!
    Ethan | Township Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

I did understand Kim's southern language (I'v also heard it said "Southern Accent".) We actually live in the same state!
    COOL Ethan. If you are living in South Carolina, then the big question is Carolina or Clemson? LOL! I am an Alabama fan (Clemson smeared us last year), but our son graduated from Carolina. If you are Clemson fan, tell Dabo I said to be nice LOL, Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Welcome to all the newest members! I've missed getting to know some of you, as I got really busy with school, but things are slowing doing now. Hope to catch up.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Hello, Andorian. I am also in Texas. I’m technically not in Hill country since I live east of 35. It is good to see
    other Texans here.
    Township: Georgetown
    Level: 141
    IOS: iPad Air 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    COOL Ethan. If you are living in South Carolina, then the big question is Carolina or Clemson? LOL! I am an Alabama fan (Clemson smeared us last year), but our son graduated from Carolina. If you are Clemson fan, tell Dabo I said to be nice LOL, Cheers, Kim
    Yes, the answer is Carolina so I do not know Dabo! Carolina is a very nice school! I can't wait to talk more!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki

Yes, the answer is Carolina so I do not know Dabo! Carolina is a very nice school! I can't wait to talk more!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Yea, Dabo is a "bad word" around this house LOL... Our son really enjoyed Carolina, he started at USC Aiken first two years then finished his Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer in Columbia. Most of our family are Carolina Fans, I'm kind of an Alabama Fan by "marriage and in-law default" LOL, as they are all from Alabama-- so around here it's Roll Tide and Go Cocks
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Yea, Dabo is a "bad word" around this house LOL...
    Same Here!

Our son really enjoyed Carolina, he started at USC Aiken first two years then finished his Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer in Columbia.
    I hear USC is a great school, I had a family member who attended the Aiken campus and enjoyed it. I had an online course so that I could "create" my own schedule so I do not have much experience with regular collage.

Most of our family are Carolina Fans, I'm kind of an Alabama Fan by "marriage and in-law default" LOL, as they are all from Alabama-- so around here it's Roll Tide and Go Cocks
    Most of my family is Carolina with the exception of a few who identify as "Clemson" or something else. I was raised up as a Gamecock but I have lots of aunts, uncles, or cousins, who lives elsewhere in the country that try to change that.

Look forward to talking more!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki

Yea Ethan, USC Aiken was a smart choice for Ryan. Small, and just right to get acclimated to the college life, living on your own, and adjusting w/out parents LOL. Ryan got many letters from all over, even Clemson, Charleston, etc. The choice was his and we feel he choose wisely. And the transfer to Columbia after two years went smooth for him. He has since graduated and working for the State, following in his mom and dad's footsteps, though Robert and I both worked for the SC Department of Corrections. If you are from SC, know you are familiar with our prison system down here, we might even know some of the same folks LOL. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Take care, Kim

NEW: Course, I've been retired, and Robert retired coming up on five years, but I spent over 20 years, Robert 30 years, wrangling the prison system, one of those jobs you either love or hate, no in between on that one
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 05-10-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Added New

Hello, my name is Linda, Baltimore, Maryland. I really love this game. I found, however, that it was making me tense during regattas. I wanted to help my team so much that I would wake in the middle of the night to harvest plants or get items to friends. I was at the doctor’s office wanting to sheer wool. That’s crazy! I recently left my co-op. Now I can breathe. The present competition with the bus going from one pillar to the next is fun, but expensive. But I like Township! Oh, I’m retired, but care for my 96 year old mother. A full time job! I enjoy this game in between helping mom.