Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Glad to say hi here!
    My name is Marni and I've just stumbled upon this site :]
    I enjoy it and I'd like to join your cozy conversations asap

Welcome to all i am also new in this board. Hope i will get lot's of Knowledge here.
    Last edited by fusion; 07-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Hi, I'm new! My name is C.J. And I live in the U.S.! Looking forward to making some Township friends!

Hello Playtex,
    My name is Tigerlady in Township and I enjoy building my Harbor. Earlier you wished me a Happy Birthday, Actually tomorrow is my 65th Birthday, I am a Widow Senior Lady..
    Thank you for your Birthday wishes...God Bless you..

Hi everyone I am Angi and I have enjoyed playing this game.I try to help ad many people I can then I get crazy funny with this game.Im Angiville so come and visit.Thank you.

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm a new member and I am a white American male.

Hey I'm ruby been doing this for a few months. I live in Scotland. I love games and challenges. Hopefully learn some good tips here

Hi I am Angelrose love this game just started. Stuck on level 21 Or I would be farther along. I have chronic diseases. Scleroderma,gastroparesis,diabetes,tmj,adrenal fatigue, fibromylagia, hand injuries that are wc, ad a head injury that is wc as well. I am tube fed. I have a jtube. I still eat some soft solids. Have a good night and hope someone helps me beat 21

Hello! I'm Tracey. I have been playing for years!! Stopped for awhile but now I'm back! No issues with the game itself, but I cannot get the game connected to Facebook and it's driving me crazy. I'm pretty sure it's a setting on Facebook that is preventing the connection. I deleted and reinstalled Facebook and the app. I even reset my iPad settings.. no luck... can someone help? I'm sure it's an easy fix or something I'm missing...

introduction

Regards know me safira city from indonesia and new at level 34. i joined ko op kauzar.kota i named blue shafir.please stop by in my city